W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Wezwanie do depopulacji w UK  
Podobne tematy
WHO - Depopulacja 11
Czy Herodowie świata planują depopulację?42bez ocen
Recesja Seksualna - plan depresji i depopulacji?21
Pokaz wszystkie podobne tematy (7)
Znalazłeś na naszym forum inny podobny temat? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
14 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Odsłon: 4154
Strona:  «   1, 2 Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Vril

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:13, 13 Sty '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I oto nadszedł czas wymierania. Najpierw dinozaury, teraz my. Ech...staruszka Ziemia widziała już lepsze rzeczy.
Delfin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:57, 14 Sty '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

diabelskie metody sprawowania władzy są w dziele szalonego pisarza z piekła rodem - wpiszcie w googlach: niektóre cytaty z talmudu spotkać tam można "pomysły" eliminacji np. nieuleczalnie chorych.
Ten pomysł powstał nie w UK, tylko w pustych łbach rabiów, którzy tam też przebywają.
Jak sterują Polską?
Wszyscy widzimy.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Fosfor

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:03, 11 Lut '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

13-letnim dziewczynom w Southampton bez zgody rodziców wszczepiono podskórne "antykoncepcyjne implanty hormonalne".

Cytat:

Parents furious as 13-year-old girls given contraceptive implants at school without their knowledge

Girls as young as 13 are being given contraceptive implants at school without their parents’ knowledge.
Nurses insert devices into their arms which temporarily prevent pregnancy by releasing hormones into the blood.
Last year 1,700 girls aged 13 and 14 were fitted with implants, while 800 had injections which have the same effect.
The 2010/11 NHS figures also show that 3,200 15-year-old girls were fitted with implants, and 1,700 had injections.

But under strict ‘patient confidentiality’ rules, staff are banned from seeking the permission of parents beforehand – or even informing them afterwards. Not all the girls would have had the procedures at school. Some may have been treated at family planning clinics or a GP surgery.

But MPs and campaigners say the scheme is morally wrong and violates parents’ right to protect their children.

Both forms of contraception can bring on unpleasant side-effects including weight gain, depression, acne and irregular periods.

The jabs have also been linked to bone-thinning, although experts say fractures are unlikely if they are used only for a short time.

The implants and injections are being offered to girls in nine secondary schools and three sixth form colleges in Southampton under a scheme run by NHS Solent. The sexual health clinics also offer other forms of contraception, advice and tests for infections.

The trust introduced the scheme in 2009 to tackle high rates of teenage pregnancy, which are among the worst in the country.

It is not known how many other areas are operating similar policies, but in 2008 the Department of Health wrote to 21 authorities with high rates of teenage pregnancy, including Bristol, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Rotherham, Nottingham and Peterborough, urging them to increase the uptake of implants and jabs.

The implants last for three years before they need replacement. Injections are effective for up to three months.

One mother whose 13-year-old daughter was given an implant at a Southampton school said: ‘I feel really angry. I agree that teaching teenagers about sexual health and contraception is very important but this is a step too far.

LINK : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl.....ledge.html
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona:  «   1, 2
Strona 2 z 2

Skocz do: