W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Wybory w USA i elektroniczne maszyny głosujące  
Podobne tematy
Prawdziwe oblicze demokracji w USA8
USA: Voter Fraud Across the Board2bez ocen
Znalazłeś na naszym forum inny podobny temat? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
11 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Odsłon: 9341
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:53, 28 Wrz '11   Temat postu: Maszyny głosujące w USA można oszukać na odległość Odpowiedz z cytatem

Maszyny do głosowania jakie mają być używane przez jedną czwartą Amerykanów którzy pójdą do urn w 2012 roku można złamać z użyciem części kosztujących tylko $10.50. Ten sposób modyfikacji maszyny głosującej pozwala zmienić wynik głosowania nie pozostawiając kompletnie żadnych śladów manipulacji. Piszą, że metoda jest "nowa", ale skoro nie pozostawia śladów skąd właściwie wiadomo, że wcześniej nikt jej nie używał?

Swoją drogą to ciekawe, że USA które jest pionierem nowych technologii m.in. w dziedzinie elektronicznego bezpieczeństwa nie potrafi wprowadzić do użytku systemu elektronicznego głosowania w którym każdy kto oddał głos miałby dowód na potwierdzenie ewentualnego fałszerstwa - że źle go policzono. Takie systemy z zabezpieczeniami są już dawno wymyślone - wystarczy ich używać. Najwyraźniej tamtejsza władza nie ma interesu w tym aby wybory z użyciem nowych maszyn były weryfikowalne przez głosujących.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-to-end_auditable_voting_systems

Ciekawe, nie? A tak roznoszą tą demokrację po świecie.... Smile

Cytat:
Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control

It could be one of the most disturbing e-voting machine hacks to date.

Voting machines used by as many as a quarter of American voters heading to the polls in 2012 can be hacked with just $10.50 in parts and an 8th grade science education, according to computer science and security experts at the Vulnerability Assessment Team at Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois. The experts say the newly developed hack could change voting results while leaving absolutely no trace of the manipulation behind.

reszta: http://www.salon.com/news/politics/elections/2011/09/27/votinghack/index.html

Cytat:
Man-in-the-Middle Remote Attack on Diebold Touch-screen Voting Machine

The Vulnerability Assessment Team (VAT) at the U.S. Dept. of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois has managed to hack a Diebold Accuvote touch-screen voting machine. Voting machines used by as many as a quarter of American voters heading to the polls in 2012 can be hacked with just $10.50 in parts and an 8th grade science education, according to computer science.

"This is a national security issue," VAT team leader Roger Johnston told me, echoing what I've been reporting other computer scientists and security experts telling me for years. "It should really be handled by the Department of Homeland Security." "The level of sophistication it took to develop the circuit board" used in the attack "was that of basically an 8th grade science shop," says Argonne's John Warner. "Anybody with an electronics workbench could put this together."

The Argonne team's demonstration of the attack on a Diebold Accuvote machine is seen in a short new video shared exclusively with the Brad Blog. The team successfully demonstrated a similar attack on a touch-screen system made by Sequoia Voting Systems in 2009.

http://thehackernews.com/2011/09/man-in-middle-remote-attack-on-diebold.html
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:20, 31 Paź '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Proszę, nawet Microsoft może im pomóc - ciekawe czy skorzystają Smile

Cytat:
Microsoft Research Proposes E-Voting Attack Mitigation
by Dennis Fisher

Microsoft Research has proposed a mitigation for a known potential attack against verifiable electronic voting machines that could help prevent insiders from being able to alter votes after the fact. The countermeasure to the "trash attack" involves adding a cryptographic hash to the receipts that voters receive.

Many verifiable voting systems already include hashes on the receipts, but that hash typically is of the ballot data for each specific voter. The idea proposed by Microsoft Research involves using a running hash that would add a hash of the previous voter's receipt to each person's receipt, ideally preventing a privileged insider from using discarded receipts to alter votes. The trash attack that the mitigation is designed to address involves election workers or others who might be motivated to change votes gathering discarded receipts and then altering those votes.

reszta: https://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/micro.....ion-103111
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Kreatywny

Post zebrał 10.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:44, 31 Paź '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

A rozwiązań do głosowania jest wiele, choćby:
http://www.ted.com/talks/david_bismark_e_voting_without_fraud.html
tylko komu na rękę byłoby wdrożyć coś czym nie da się później manipulować
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:20, 10 Kwi '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ten news nie jest o maszynach głosujących, ale też go tu wkleję:

Shocking Hidden Video: America’s Voting System is a Complete Farce

James O’Keefe, who was single handedly  responsible for freezing millions of dollars of wasted government funds to the ACORN association of community organizations due to fraudulent and criminal practices, now demonstrates why it’s patently impossible for the United States to have a legitimate election.

This time O’keefe’s  shocking hidden video records poll workers on Primary Day in Washington, DC offering US Attorney General Eric H. Holder’s voting ballot to a complete stranger, while other voting locations in the district offer to sign for ballots. Eric Holder has said multiple times there exists no evidence of Voter Fraud…until now.

While the police state control grid tightens all around us, tracking every email, phone call, retail purchase, and our day-to-day movements, the one thing no one in government wants to track is who is actually casting the votes for elected representatives, even though these very people hold the future of 310 million Americans in their hands.

czytaj dalej: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/hi.....e_04092012
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 07:03, 02 Lis '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Electronic Voting Machines in US DESIGNED to “STEAL Elections”

CICJ Books has just released “Grassroots, Geeks, Pros, and Pols: The Election Integrity Movement’s Rise and Nonstop Battle to Win Back the People’s Vote, 2000-2008″ by Marta Steele.

Marta Steele has done yeoman work for the election integrity movement. She has plowed through more websites and blogs than one can even imagine. She set out with the nearly impossible task of writing the definitive historical narrative of the folly of electronic voting in the United States between 1988 and 2008. More shockingly, she accomplished that task.

Electronic voting machines are perfectly designed to steal elections. That’s their principle purpose. Ireland has just gotten rid of them altogether. Germany, Japan, Canada, Switzerland all use paper ballots. Why? Because you can actually count them in public, and then count them again.

But here in the US, elections are corporate-owned and operated. Anyone who experienced pushing the e-spot for John Kerry and having the name George W. Bush light up—as happened so often in Ohio 2004—knows all too well that what Marta Steele documents in this remarkable book has become the defining reality in American election theft.

What she has done by way of documentation is truly impressive. Never again will those who question the validity of electronic voting be called “conspiracy theorists.”

czytaj dalej: http://www.4thmedia.org/2012/11/01/elect.....elections/

2009:

2012:
Powrót do góry
Piioottrr

PostWysłany: 10:57, 02 Lis '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
As previously reported in by the Columbus Free Press, the Romney family, namely Mitt, Ann, G Scott and Tagg Romney, along with Mitt's "6th son" and campaign finance chair have a secretive private equity firm called Solamere Capital Partners. This firms ties to Romney's campaign and bundlers is already well documented, along with its connection to the manufacture and distribution of voting machines.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/12231-emp.....ug-cartels
Powrót do góry
goral_

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:41, 02 Lis '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

A tu maszyna w praktyce:

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:20, 05 Lis '14   Temat postu: Wybory w USA - zeznanie świadka sprzed ponad trzech lat Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wybory w USA - zeznanie świadka sprzed ponad trzech lat

Znalezione dziś na reddit

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 10:47, 14 Sie '16   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hacker demonstrates how voting machines can be compromised

Concerns are growing over the possibility of a rigged presidential election. Experts believe a cyberattack this year could be a reality, especially following last month's hack of Democratic National Committee emails.

The ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security Committee sent a letter Monday to the Department of Homeland Security, saying in part: "Election security is critical, and a cyberattack by foreign actors on our elections systems could compromise the integrity of our voting process."

Roughly 70 percent of states in the U.S. use some form of electronic voting. Hackers told CBS News that problems with electronic voting machines have been around for years. The machines and the software are old and antiquated. But now with millions heading to the polls in three months, security experts are sounding the alarm, reports CBS News correspondent Mireya Villarreal.

For weeks, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has told his supporters the outcome of the 2016 election could be out of his control.

"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have got to be honest," Trump said to Ohio voters last week.

But for the hackers at Symantec Security Response, Election Day results could be manipulated by an affordable device you can find online.

"I can insert it, and then it resets the card, and now I'm able to vote again," said Brian Varner, a principle researcher at Symantec, demonstrating the device.

dalej: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rigged-presi.....-machines/
Powrót do góry
thecombo

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 00:15, 15 Sie '16   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

U Pucina nie ma tego problemu, wszyscy ruscy wiedzą jak głosować.
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:14, 25 Sie '18   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jak 17-latek w kilka minut włamał się do amerykańskiego systemu wyborczego i go rozłożył

Student amerykańskiego college'u – 17-letni River O’Connor – opisuje w POLITICO, jak w 10 minut włamał się do systemu wyborczego i mógł tam nie tylko zmieniać liczbę głosów, ale nawet nazwiska kandydatów i ich przynależność partyjną. Nie mówiąc o tym, że mógł po prostu usunąć stronę komisji wyborczej. O'Connor mówi o sobie, że jest słabym hakerem i zastanawia się, co mogliby narobić w tym systemie prawdziwi profesjonaliści.

Złamanie zabezpieczeń systemu informatycznego zbliżających się wyborów stanowych zajęło mi około 10 minut. Kiedy wszedłem już do zaskakująco prostych i słabo zabezpieczonych tabel stanowiących bazę danych komisji wyborczej, mogłem bez problemu zamknąć stronę zliczającą głosy, zatrzymując tym samym całą akcję wyborczą. Dane zostały bezpowrotnie utracone.

Tysiące głosów rozpłynęły się w powietrzu – tak po prostu. Całe wybory, a co za tym idzie, kontrola nad Kongresem lub Senatem – nie wspominając już nawet o naszym i tak zachwianym ostatnio zaufaniu do procesów demokratycznych – pogrążyły się w stanie jeszcze większego chaosu, wątpliwości i problemów.

Mam 17 lat. I nie jestem nawet specjalnie dobrym hakerem.

reszta: https://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/jak-17-.....go/6jt71nh
Powrót do góry
Goska

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 08:31, 26 Sie '18   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wybory w USA i elektroniczne maszyny głosujące :

A kto wybiera i kogo ?

Moze najwiecej wybierajacych to Baja da ?
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: