W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Dr D.Kelly nie popełnił samobójstwa - został zamordowany  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
11 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Odsłon: 4072
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:47, 20 Paź '07   Temat postu: Dr D.Kelly nie popełnił samobójstwa - ZOSTAŁ zamordowany Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:

Iraq whistleblower Dr Kelly WAS murdered to silence him, says MP

FIONA BARTON
UK Daily Mail
Saturday October 20, 2007

Weapons expert Dr David Kelly was assassinated, an MP claims today.

Campaigning politician Norman Baker believes Dr Kelly, who exposed the Government's "sexed-up" Iraq dossier, was killed to stop him making further revelations about the lies that took Britain to war.

He says the murderers may have been anti-Saddam Iraqis, and suggests the crime was covered up by elements within the British establishment to prevent a diplomatic crisis.

The LibDem MP, who gave up his front bench post to carry out his year-long investigation, makes his claims in a book serialised exclusively in the Daily Mail today and next week.

(Article continues below)

The official Hutton Inquiry into the death of Dr Kelly ruled in 2004 that he slashed one of his wrists with a garden knife and took an overdose after being "outed" as the mole who revealed the flawed argument for invading Iraq.

But Norman Baker is convinced the scientist was murdered.

He says he was told by a secret informant that British police knew about the plot but failed to act in time and that the death was later made to look like a suicide to prevent political and diplomatic turmoil.

The highly-respected MP's personal quest to uncover the truth about Dr Kelly's death was prompted by deep concerns over the circumstances surrounding the apparent suicide.

He - and a group of eminent doctors - were greatly troubled by the evidence presented to Lord Hutton.

They claimed medical evidence proved that the alleged method of suicide - the cutting of the ulnar artery in the wrist and an overdose of co-proxamol painkillers - could not have caused the scientist's death.

Mr Baker said: "The more I examined [Lord Hutton's verdict], the more it became clear to me that Hutton's judgment was faulty and suspect in virtually all important respects."

His findings are today revealed in the first extract from his book The Strange Death of David Kelly. In it, he claims:

• No fingerprints were found on the gardening knife allegedly used by the scientist to cut one of his wrists;

• Only one other person in the whole of the British Isles committed suicide in the same way as the scientist allegedly did in 2003;

• There was an astonishing lack of blood at the scene despite death being officially recorded as due to a severed artery;

• The level of painkillers found in Dr Kelly's stomach was "less than a third" of a normal fatal overdose.

The Lewes MP also suggests that the knife and packs of painkillers found beside Dr Kelly's body were taken from his home in Southmoor, Oxfordshire, during a police search after his death and later planted at the scene.

He tells in his book how he was contacted by "informants" during his "journey into the unknown".

One is alleged to have told him Dr Kelly's death had been "a wet operation, a wet disposal".

Mr Baker explains: "Essentially, it seems to refer to an assassination, perhaps carried out in a hurry."

Another secret contact told him that a group of UK-based Iraqis had "named people who claimed involvement in Dr Kelly's death".

The informant was later the victim of "an horrific attack by an unknown assailant".

The MP, who has repeatedly called for the police to re-open the case, alleges that the scientist had "powerful enemies" because of his work on biological weapons. A colleague of Dr Kelly, Dick Spertzel, America's most senior biological weapons inspector, confirmed to Mr Baker that the scientist was "on an Iraqi hit list".

Mr Baker alleges that opponents of Saddam Hussein feared Dr Kelly would "discredit" them by revealing "misinformation" they had deliberately planted to bolster the case for Britain and America's intervention in Iraq.

The MP claims Kelly's integrity might have "signed his own death warrant".

The book also alleges that British police "had got wind of a possible plan to assassinate Dr Kelly but were too late to prevent his murder taking place".

The MP suggests that the police may have tried to make the killing appear to be a suicide "in the interests of Queen and country" and to prevent any destabilisation of the sensitive relationship between the Allies and Iraq.

Mr Baker adds: "It is all too easy to dismiss so-called conspiracy theories. But history shows us that conspiracies do happen - and that suicide can be staged to cover murderers' tracks.

"All the evidence leads me to believe that this is what happened in the case of Dr Kelly."
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
dromek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:22, 20 Paź '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Skojarzenie luźno związane z tematem i NIEBĘDĄCE żadną aluzją do sprawy, bardziej ciekawostka taka :
Podręczniki medycyny sądowej opisują samobójstwa będące wynikiem wielokrotnie zadawanych sobie samemu ciosów. Też w to nie wierzyłem, ale zdarzają się samobójstwa, gdzie nieszczęśnik wymierzył sobie kilka ciosów siekierą w głowę lub powiesił się mimo, że z łatwością sięgał nogami do ziemi ( z tym wieszaniem, to troszkę inna specyfika), brrr.

Wrcając do tematu, to cóż warte jest życie naukowca wobec reputacji Królowej i Królestwa.... Doszli do wniosku pewnie , że na drugie Abu Ghraib nikt sobie pozwolić , jakby co, nie może...
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 10:56, 21 Paź '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

To chyba oczywiste, że został zamordowany.
Tego typu samobójstwa się po prostu nie zdarzają.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
frasobliwy

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:16, 22 Paź '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
He says the murderers may have been anti-Saddam Iraqis

Jasne. A bombardowac Iran chcą anti-Homeini-Iranians.

Spod góry Synaj Very Happy
Powrót do góry
dromek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:33, 22 Paź '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

No właśnie, za jakiś czas niezależny i niepodległy Irak wypowie wojnę Iranowi. A co ?
Przecież nkit z nas już nie będzie pamiętał , że to merykański protektorat jest. Z internetu skwapliwie znikną wszelkie wcześniej zindeksowane informacje na ten temat..... Laughing
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:15, 13 Lis '10   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

The death of Dr. David Kelly, a former weapons inspector in Iraq, was "murder" and not suicide, according to a drug expert who spoke with British authorities during the ensuing investigation.

Dr. Andrew Watt, quoted prominently in the Saturday edition of Britain's Mail Online, is attributed as "an experienced clinical pharmacologist" who reportedly spoke to authorities after Dr. Kelly's death and assurred them it was not due in part to an overdose, which was later cited as one of the causes.

"I reported to the Thames force that I believe that the death of Dr Kelly may have been murder," he reportedly said. "I have received an acknowledgement and they have given me an incident number. I have been told that the inquiry is being conducted by a very senior officer."

Dr. David Kelly was found dead in a field near his home in Oxfordshire in 2003, shortly after he was revealed to be the source of a BBC leak that accused Tony Blair's government of exaggerating the threat posed by Saddam Hussein. His death prompted suspicions among many that he may have been killed in retaliation for the leak.

Kelly himself had predicted he would be "found dead in the woods" if the UK invaded Iraq.

reszta: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/drug-.....-murdered/
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:22, 14 Maj '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

A helicopter mysteriously landed at the scene of Dr David Kelly’s death shortly after the body was found.

The aircraft only remained on the ground for five minutes before leaving, suggesting it either deposited or collected somebody or something.

Details from its flight log, released under the Freedom of Information Act, show that the helicopter – hired by Thames Valley police – landed at Harrowdown Hill in Oxfordshire at 10.55am on July 18, 2003, 90 minutes after the body was discovered by volunteer search teams.

Significantly, the flight log has been heavily redacted, making it impossible to know who was on board or what its exact purpose was.

The flight was not mentioned in oral evidence at the Hutton Inquiry, set up by Tony Blair to investigate Dr Kelly’s death.

Dr Andrew Watt, who has previously raised questions about the suicide finding reached by Lord Hutton, has written to Attorney General Dominic Grieve drawing his attention to the flight.

Dr Watt, a clinical pharmacologist, said: ‘If the purpose of the helicopter flight was innocent, one has to ask why it was kept secret.’ 

reszta: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-.....found.html
Powrót do góry
Adwokat Diabła

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:59, 13 Sie '13   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
outlaw87

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:10, 13 Sie '13   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

To ja też coś wrzucę
James Corbett robi świetną robotę jak zwykle

jeszcze coś extra ...Też sporo o Dr. Kellym ..Bardzo ciekawe

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:17, 13 Sty '19   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Damning new evidence that Dr Kelly DIDN'T commit suicide: The disturbing flaws in the official government story surrounding the death of Blair's chemical weapons expert

More than 15 years have passed since Dr David Kelly was found dead in an Oxfordshire wood in one of the darkest episodes of Tony Blair’s time as Prime Minister.

The official explanation was that the distinguished weapons expert had taken his own life by overdosing on painkillers and cutting his left wrist, devastated after being unmasked as the source of the BBC’s claim that the Government had ‘sexed up’ the case for the Iraq War.

But since Dr Kelly’s death in 2003, time has done nothing to dispel the cloud of suspicion that hangs over the episode. The troubling questions surrounding it have only increased as the years have passed.

Successive governments have refused to allow a full coroner’s inquest to be held, fuelling the sense of a cover-up.

I have spent years examining the case and, like some surgeons, barristers, coroners and judges I know of, I cannot accept the official explanation that Dr Kelly took his own life.

Last year, I published a book containing the evidence I had discovered. Since then, I have amassed more compelling information from new, highly credible sources – evidence which casts yet more serious doubt on the claims that Dr Kelly cut his own wrists. It also raises further disturbing questions about the circumstances of his death.

By continuing my investigation, I have sometimes been dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. But I have no political axe to grind, and there is nothing fantastical about the facts of this case.

czytaj dalej: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.....icide.html
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: