W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

World Architecture News o zawaleniu budynków WTC  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Ignoruj (1)
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 1646
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:02, 13 Wrz '09   Temat postu: World Architecture News o zawaleniu budynków WTC Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
ichard Gage, AIA has been a practicing San Francisco Bay Area architect for more than 20 years, and is a registered member of the American Institute of Architects. Most recently he worked on a $400M mixed-use facility in Las Vegas NV. But he is also the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, now numbering over 800 A/E’s, calling for a new investigation into the destruction of all 3 WTC high-rises on 9/11. Gage has spoken at over 100 events, reaching 20 U.S. states and 8 countries. He has been invited to present in 14 cities Australia, New Zealand, and Japan before the end of this year. As the anniversary of the events approaches, Gage tells WAN why he thinks there are hidden depths to the destruction of the World Trade Centre...

Reszta artykułu ze zdjęciami tutaj: http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/ind.....ent_id=158
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: