W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Network- Im Mad as Hell  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
2 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1158
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Samouczek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 05:36, 28 Mar '09   Temat postu: Network- Im Mad as Hell Odpowiedz z cytatem

Network- I'm Mad as Hell

ja takze!

YouTube star summoned to White House?

The man who created two phenomenally successful "We The People" YouTube videos urging Americans to stand up against Congress and reclaim their republic now – or perhaps lose it forever – reportedly has been summoned to the White House by President Obama to discuss the subject matter of the short films.

Bob Basso, who posts videos under the name funbobbasso on YouTube, has created videos in which he portrays Thomas Paine, author of the "Common Sense" pamphlet that made the case for independence during the American Revolution.

czytaj:
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92999

Video z tego odnosnika powyzej.

Thomas Paine's Common Sense 2009

In that piece he warns of the problem of supporting the rest of the world while America needs to be rebuilt.

Referring to "progressives," he said, "We had another word in 1776. We called them traitors."

The Second American Revolution

He criticizes Congress for approving the "largest spending bill in history without reading it" and criticizes American citizens, because "you did nothing."

We The People Stimulus Package

zapamiętaj jego ostatnie słowa:

"jeżeli zdecydujesz, siedzieć na dupie i myśleć, ze jakoś to będzie, to radze tobie, kup sobie bron"
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Dr Know

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 16:16, 07 Wrz '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Chcę żebyś się wkurwił!
Delikatnie mówiąc: porzuć telenowele, reklamy proszku do prania i zacznij odkrywać świat wokół siebie.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: