W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Hal Turner o podziemnych bazach  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
7 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1482
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:55, 29 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Hal Turner o podziemnych bazach Odpowiedz z cytatem

Znany głównie z ostrych komentarzy pod adresem bankierów oraz "narodu wybranego",
prawicujacy amerykański truther Hal Turner oglosił kilka dni temu koniec trwającego sześć lat dziennikarskiego śledztwa dotyczacego tajnych podziemnych baz armii USA.

Nie byłoby w tym jeszcze nic ciekawego usłyszeć o tym że takowe istnieją i że kryje się za tym wielki plan czy też zobaczyć gigantyczne maszyny-krety służące do ich drążenia...gdyby nie fakt iż Turner publikuje zdjęcia ukazujace wnętrza owych baz.
Jak sam podkreśla,gdyby nie pomoc insiderów w agendach rządowych nigdy nie wyplynęłyby one na światło dzienne.

Zapiąć pasy proszę.

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2.....bases.html

Cytat:

Monday, April 27, 2009
Infiltrated: Gov't underground bases

In the Year 2000, I became aware of secret plans within the US Government to prepare itself to survive if the citizens of the country ever rose up against it.

I laughed at such conspiracy theories until a pattern of events from 2000 - 2002, compelled me to actually investigate. The strange things that happened -- and the murders of people who were supplying me information -- made me realize I was truly onto something big.

Thanks to my eight year radio show, I developed a following of patriotic Americans both inside and outside government. Those Patriots have fed me information which has allowed me to inform you -- and for the web sites connected to this endeavor to grow.

Today, I present the culmination of work which took place from 2002 through 2009. It took great effort under conditions of grave danger to make this possible. Truckers, hauling military and government shipments had to be recruited and convinced to take part in this infiltration operation. Military officers inside the United States Military Traffic Management Command (MTMC) as well as at bases and supply depots nationwide had to be convinced to help the infiltration.

Special Agents inside the FBI and later, members of the Joint Terrorism Task force had to be recruited or co-opted or manipulated into this effort. Construction workers, risking their livelihoods and their lives, had to be brought over to this endeavor. Military members inside places like NORAD had to be convinced to turn a blind eye to illegal photo taking so we could prove that the American public could even breach the single most secure military facility in the nation. We did.

All totaled, it was an enormous and extremely dangerous affair.

Below is an 8 minute video which will blow your mind. In it you will see that the United States government has been planning for its own survival if you, me and other citizens got too uppity and try to get rid of them. These facilities would also serve to protect the government in case they decided there were too many people and the population had to be "culled" through the use of a bio-weapon -- as has now happened with the man-made super flu having now been unleashed upon the world.

In this video, you will see vast underground facilities, bigger than football stadiums - some buried more than two thousand feet below the surface, fully stocked with food, artificial underground farms, re-directed underground rivers, miles and miles of underground roads large enough for two tractor trailers traveling in opposite directions to pass each other with room to spare! These facilities have vast underground mass-transit systems connecting them to one another. The facilities are fully self-sufficient, generating their own electric, possessing air filtration systems, water purification systems, and vast supplies of guns and ammunition.

So gigantic are some of these facilities, that full sized U.S. Navy guided missile cruisers, destroyers and even nuclear submarines can approach secret ocean entry points, slide gently onto massive rails, and be gently transported over a hundred miles under dry land, through gigantic tunnels to half a mile underground, or coming to rest in water-filled underground "docks."

The planning and sophistication of these government bases is almost unfathomable, but they exist. The government refers to these facilities as DUMBS -- Deep Underground Military Bases & Structures. They chose that name because it also allows them to mock YOU. They really thought they could do all this in secret and that we were to "DUMB" to ever figure it out.

Turns out we're not so DUMB after all. We figured it out then we went about infiltrating them without their knowledge to allow everyone to see the proof. The smart-asses of government have been outmaneuvered and outclassed by us "little people."

Ladies and Gentlemen, people died to smuggle some of these pictures out. The government stopped at nothing to conceal the fact it is planning to protect itself while it slaughters us with bio-weapons to form their new, Utopian "New World Order." They failed. We know about it. We have the proof.

It's strange how life works. When I was interviewed by "CNN Special Investigation Unit" for their special "The Noose, An American Nightmare" that interview took three hours. The segment they did on me was only 6 minutes long and of that, I appeared for maybe two minutes. Three hour interview for two minutes of audio/video.

The video done below took just over six years to acquire. No, not all the time of those years was working on this story, but the effort was ongoing for that long. The six years have now been condensed down to an eight minute video.

Here now, the most important 8 minutes of my life.

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Przesmiewca

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:35, 29 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ten filmik krąży po YT od conajmniej pol roku RazzP
Powrót do góry
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:39, 29 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Hal Turner o podziemnych bazach Odpowiedz z cytatem

Mhm,wlasnie zauwazylem ale to i tak nie szkodzi ze zamiescilem tego posta.
Przynajmniej jest dowod ze nawet kiedy Turner zaklina sie ze opublikowal goracy material wlasnego autorstwa to nie do konca nalezy mu wierzyc.

Coz,osobiscie ufalem gosciowi ale uczymy sie na bledach.
Powrót do góry
Fanalityk

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:01, 29 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

wg niektorych Turner to informator FBI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
FreeG

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:15, 29 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zdjęcia robią wielki wrażenie ALE:
- Połowę z nich to ja widziałem na Discovery.
- Jeśli istnieją rządowe, podziemne i tajne bazy, to przy wielkim szczęściu zobaczymy jedynie wejście. Raczej nie ma szans na przeniknięcie zdjęć z wewnątrz i opublikowanie ich w filmie na You Tube... Very Happy

Możemy jednak sobie wyobrazić, jak wielkie tajemnice ukrywają, jeśli takie rzeczy spokojnie pokazują.
Powrót do góry
Cham

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:37, 30 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Fanalityk napisał:
wg niektorych Turner to informator FBI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Tam każdy współpracuje. USA to kraj demofaszystowski, tam się nie da nie współpracować. Gdyby miał dojście do informacji nt. baz i uprzedzał o ich opublikowaniu to dawno by go sprzątnęli. Swoje "śledztwo" celowo skompromitował, aby zdementować pogłoski o tychże podziemnych bazach. W końcu kompromitacja jest banalna, trudno wierzyć, że facet jest tak głupi, że skopiowałby filmik z JUTUBA aby podawać go za swój produkt i liczyć na to, że nikt tego nie zauważy...
Powrót do góry
prostynick

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 02:04, 01 Maj '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

FreeG napisał:
Zdjęcia robią wielki wrażenie ALE:
- Połowę z nich to ja widziałem na Discovery.
- Jeśli istnieją rządowe, podziemne i tajne bazy, to przy wielkim szczęściu zobaczymy jedynie wejście. Raczej nie ma szans na przeniknięcie zdjęć z wewnątrz i opublikowanie ich w filmie na You Tube... Very Happy

Możemy jednak sobie wyobrazić, jak wielkie tajemnice ukrywają, jeśli takie rzeczy spokojnie pokazują.

Już kiedyś dawno dawno temu mówili o schronach wykutych w skałach gdzie są przechowywane na przykład wszystkie filmy hollywood... Wynikało, że chroni go jakaś ochrona albo wojsko ale kto wkroczy na ich teren to zostanie potraktowany serią z karabinu więc jeśli na głupie filmy i pierdoły mają taką ochronę to wystarczy wyobrazić sobie co jeszcze mają i jak zajebiście jest to chronione.

A może nawet przez tą papkę z telewizji na temat schronów nie jesteśmy sobie w stanie wyobrazić jak to naprawdę wygląda?
Powrót do góry
Przesmiewca

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:50, 01 Maj '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Na YT krąży też filmik niby o tajnych podziemnych bazach.. Pokazane są tam między innymi foty ze schodami ruchomymi umieszczonymi w skale.

Pomyslałem - WOW. Kilka dni później trafilem na taki oto artykuł :

http://www.joemonster.org/art/11267/Niesamowite_metro_w_Sztokholmie

Powrót do góry
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 08:48, 04 Cze '09   Temat postu: Hal Turner o podziemnych bazach Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tak żeby wspomnieć w temacie samego Hala Turnera,wczoraj popołudniu został on aresztowany...

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2009/06/hal-turner-has-been-arrested.html

Cytat:

Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Hal Turner has been arrested...
North Bergen, NJ (TRN) -- At about 4:00 this afternoon, Hal received a call from the North Bergen Police telling him to go to the Police Station because they had received a tip from a credible source about a death threat made against him and they needed to talk. He arrived at the station at about 4:10 and was arrested at 4:15. It seems that the state of Connecticut issued a warrant for his arrest for making "Harassing Communications". There is no other information available at this time. At this point, any and all donations toward his defense would be greatly appreciated.

Quite obviously, the Hal Turner Show will not air tonight. All other shows will run as scheduled.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: