W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Despondex  
Podobne tematy
Depresja - toksyczna psychologia i psychiatria 16
Amerykanie ćpają coraz więcej leków 35
ADHD 105
Pokaz wszystkie podobne tematy (8)
Znalazłeś na naszym forum inny podobny temat? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
4 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Człowiek i medycyna Odsłon: 2872
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:46, 18 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Despondex Odpowiedz z cytatem

Przepraszam za lakoniczny komentarz ale ciagle szukam szczeki pod stolem.
A powodem owego stanu jest informacja ze amerykanom przestalo wystarczac faszerowanie sie antydepresantami i traktowanie wylacznie smutku jako odstepstwa od normy.Teraz powazna choroba psychiczna stala sie takze nadmierna wesolosc,ale na szczescie kochani naukowcy juz opracowali chemiczne cudo pozwalajace skutecznie wyprac mozg ze zbyt radosnych mysli.

Panie i Panowie,oto nadchodzi era Despondexu.

http://www.drcarolyndean.com/2009/04/17/.....-cheerful/

Cytat:

A Prescription Drug for the
Annoyingly Cheerful
Dr. Carolyn Dean MD ND | April 17, 2009

Today, I have a news (video) clip about a new drug that helps people who have a "persistently positive outlook on life."

The following ONN news clip reports that the FDA approved the first ever depressant drug. (Note: NOT an anti-depressant.) It’s a proposed treatment for the "approximately 20 million Americans who are insufferably cheery."

The depressant treats a wide range of symptoms including: "Participating in Community Theatre" and "Organizing Neighborhood Potlucks."

Click the play button below to watch the 2-minute video clip and then make sure to read my commentary afterward.

Please note: The video contains profanities (one written, one verbal)…

Are You Too Happy?
"Despondex Could be Right for You…"

Real or Spoof?
When I first saw this video I wasn’t sure if it was real or a spoof. We’ve already seen so many crazy drugs and treatments approved by the FDA – this is hardly unbelievable. Which is why it’s so funny – it exaggerates just a bit what we’ve come to expect.

It may even be on Big Pharma’s cutting room floor. I can see this striking the money cord with some "marketing genius." They’ve already created diseases out of so many afflictions (e.g. "restless leg syndrome," "shyness," "heartburn from overating")… why not add "excessive happiness" to the list.

The Standardization of Moods
A growing theme with world powers is the "standardization" of how we live. Where a select few get to decide what is "normal" and then require everybody else to conform. We are even seeing that with the new agriculture bill (H.R. 875) that aims to force all farms to use GMO seeds and pesticides (under the guise of food safety).

In this Depondex spoof we are seeing a different kind of standardization. The standardization of moods. As "Eva Hendry" said in the clip: "Now Jeff and I can just waste a night sitting on the couch watching a TV show neither of us enjoy – like a regular couple."

The "Natural" Way to Feeling Crummy
But, as the video points out, a "natural" alternative would simply involve feeding people a diet of corn syrup and white bread while denying them any form of exercise. Based on that statement, one may conclude that doing the opposite would alleviate depression.

Is happiness that simple? Probably not for everyone, but it’s definitely a good start. People who eat real food, exercise every day and watch little TV tend to feel happier than the norm.

Sadly, when you are already feeling bad, junk food and an evening with the TV remote seem more attractive than going for a swim, preparing healthy food or reading a good book.

But everything comes down to habits and what you are used to. You can get trapped in a cycle of unhappiness or in a cycle of happiness.

Unhappiness or happiness can be a choice! I choose happiness and always try to look for the best feeling-thought that I can think.

P.S. What did you think of the comedy clip? Did you think it was real at first? Have you found living a healthier lifestyle has a noticeable impact on your happiness? Please leave your comments in the comment box below…

P.P.S. By the way, I wrote the Personal Power column, this month, for Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Women’s Wisdom Circle. It’s called the “The Magic Mineral: Magnesium Supports Women at Every Stage of Life."

No dobra,dla niekumatych:to prowokacja majaca na celu podniesienie swiadomosci obywateli na temat praktyk stosowanych przez kartele farmaceutyczne.
Bardzo udana,przyznaje Very Happy
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Samouczek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 16:55, 18 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pomaga, usuwa, leczy o:
25% , 37%, 40%, 50% idt.

Ucz się rachunku procentowego abys widział, jak dany medykament Tobie pomaga, usuwa, leczy!
http://www.studia.korba.pl/sciagi/matematyka/1,5532,705,art.html

Video do powyższego postu:

FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful
Powrót do góry
BlackiceWR

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:08, 18 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

o ja piernicze a to nie jest jakiś dźołk ?
Powrót do góry
Samouczek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:38, 18 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jak to się straszyło i straszy ludzi.

Najlepsza metoda osiągnięcia celu jest zastraszyć: bakterie, wirusy, grzyby, pasozytyi inne mikroby.

Video reklama z 1948 roku - społeczne ubezpieczenia

Just Suppose - wyobraź sobie, ze:

Your very good health

No i jak, przestraszyłeś się, zadziałało? Nie? No co z ciebie za człowiek. Jesteś głupkiem bez wyobrazi!

Just Suppose!
Powrót do góry
shinobi

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:00, 18 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Przypomina sie film Equilibrium http://equilibrium.filmweb.pl/f32375/Equilibrium,2002/opisy

gdzie kazdy musial brac cos takiego dla dobra spoleczenstwa Smile
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Człowiek i medycyna Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: