W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Co przyniesie dla swiatowej ekonomii G20  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
3 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Odsłon: 907
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
JAR

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:25, 02 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Co przyniesie dla swiatowej ekonomii G20 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wiem, ze najchetniej i najlatwiej w odniesieniu do G20 rozmawia sie o zamieszkach, ale sprobujmy sledzic dokonania 20 wspanialych. Co ich wspolne decyzje wniosa do walki z zalamaniem sie anglosaskiego modelu bankowosci? Potrojenie pomocy z IMF to chyba mrzonka dla idiotow?

G20 to agree trebling of IMF funding to $750bn

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/apr/02/g20-summit-world-leaders-arrive

Around $750bn (£512bn) could be made available to help countries pull through the global recession as a result of a decision to treble IMF funding expected to be agreed at the G20 summit in London this afternoon.

Gordon Brown, Barack Obama and other world leaders are finalising a deal that is expected to inject a huge sum into the world economy through a variety of means, with much of the investment coming from countries such as China with vast cash surpluses.

Sources close to the negotiations said that the G20 leaders made "good progress" in their talks this morning and that the summit agreement would show the world coming together in an unprecedented way to fight a global recession.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
shepherd

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:28, 02 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

tyle pieprzenia i tylko jedna rzecz ustalono? nic nie zrobia tylko znowu nasza kase cos wpompuja ( normalne ).
Drukujac kase zwiekszasz inflacje tak? no to super, najbiedniejsci znowu oberwa :/

Tak w zasadzie to czego sie po nich spodziewam?
przeciez oni i tak ida w kierunku slowa "gorzej" a nie "lepiej".
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
LCH

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:11, 02 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
The G20 Summit in London has attracted the attention of thousands of journalists, protestors and other interested parties. Its a shame none of them realize that the G20 Summit is not the major decision-making process it is presented as being. It is merely a public-relations exercise, shop-window statesmanship.

The real power and the real policy-making process can be found at the Bilderberg Group. It is a meeting which is attended by the same senior politicians as G20, but it is held in complete secrecy at a different location every year. Unlike G20 it only attracts a handful of protestors. And I bet they have a good laugh at the thousands congregating at G20; because they are pursuing a decoy! Here’s a Bilderberg watchdog: http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm

http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2009/04/g20-summit.html
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: