W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Trumny, krematoria i ponure wizje  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
8 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1394
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
1maciek11

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:22, 11 Sty '09   Temat postu: Trumny, krematoria i ponure wizje Odpowiedz z cytatem

Chociaż ten film, zrobiony z wykorzystaniem syntezatora mowy, może nie wydać się do końca poważnym, fragment dotyczący listy tematów, zamkniętego posiedzenia Izby Reprezentantów, jest faktem. W posiedzeniu tym nie wziął udziału, w ramach protestu, jeden z jej członków Dennis Kucinich (youtube:Kucinich closed session). Wyciek tej informacji spowodowany był tym iż wielu innych urzędników było również oburzonych w jaki sposób Ameryka realizuje swoją 'demokrację'.
Kucinich, obok Rona Paula, jest jednym z niewielu polityków nie bojących się mówić o rzeczywistości.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qpfD8fPdE
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
forrest_

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:30, 11 Sty '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wkrótce może poznamy przeznaczenie tych trumien.
A póki co szykuje się w US trening na wypadek nieokreślonej katastrofy

Cytat:
Obama-Bush Teams To Stage 'Disaster' Exercise

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The outgoing White House administration will next week hold a joint "disaster scenario" exercise with top members of the incoming team of president-elect Barack Obama, US officials said Friday.

"I'm not going to go into the details of it, but it is a disaster scenario where the government would be very much tested," White House spokesman Scott Stanzel said.

"It is an exercise scenario, a hypothetical scenario that is designed to test and tax the capabilities of the federal government," he added.

He did not specify whether Obama or vice president-elect Joe Biden would take part in Tuesday's three-hour long exercise, saying merely it was part of regular training events and had not been motivated by any specific threat.

A huge security blanket is being thrown over Washington for Obama's inauguration on January 20, with up to two million people planning to converge on the US capital to witness the nation's first African-American president being sworn into office.

"It is a very public event ... and one that gathers, you know, leaders in a very small environment, essentially. So obviously we have a lot of concern about it," Stanzel said.

"But there is no credible threat at this point to the inauguration that is precipitating this."

Stanzel said Tuesday's exercise was part of President George W. Bush's commitment to ensuring a smooth handover of powers in the first transition to take place since the September 11, 2001 attacks.

He said senior members of Obama's team had been invited "to attend 90-minute orientations and briefings followed by a three-hour exercise intended to familiarize the incoming administration with domestic and international incident management procedures used by the current administration."

"The exercise is a regular thing. We have these exercises at various levels throughout the administration, at several different levels on a regular basis every year," he added.

"This just happens to be an exercise that we were having at a very senior level that we had planned that we can also include the incoming team on that exercise."

źródło: http://www.rense.com/general84/dy.htm
13:13 13.09.1979 Caulbearer Smile
Unos nacen con estrella y otros nacen estrellados
******* Ad astra per aspera ******
.............! Semper paratus !.............
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
rEvolution

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 16:59, 11 Sty '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wkrótce amerykanie - i nie tylko - zobaczą swoją "demokrację" od kuchni i jej prawdziwe oblicze (drugie dno)
Powrót do góry
Naznaczony

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:13, 12 Sty '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

no zobaczymy co luty przyniesie Amerykanom, współczuje wszystkim mieszkańcom usa, ciekawe czy tej samej akcji nie planują rządy państw Unii
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: