W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Jak zniszczyć ruch 911Truth?   
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
5 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1314
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
JackBlood

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 16:36, 25 Gru '08   Temat postu: Jak zniszczyć ruch 911Truth? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Film przedstawia sposoby które mass media wykorzystują do walki z każdym kto nie wierzy w oficjalną wersję 9/11.

Cytat:
I realize this video is dangerous because it provides debunkers with ammunition, but this weapon is a double edged sword, actually more like a hand-grenade that blows up in their face as soon as their enemy understands how it works.

And by the enemy, I mean the American Public Because WE ARE THE ENEMY!

The Government has already proven with REX 84 and OPERATION GARDEN PLOT that articulate political dissidents belong in NAZI style FEMA Concentration Camps. The entire scheme is covered in a Government document titled End Game which I have posted a link to in the description.

If the Secret Government cannot control us through mass media and the threat of impending terrorism, their next plan is to provoke us to rioting and violence so when things get out of control FEMA can step in and begin the extermination process! Its extremely important to study the History of Dachau and other NAZI Concentration Camps modeled after it to understand what is happening right now inside the US.

Here is another paper written on the same subject I made this video on, please read it:

http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/07.....cy_21.html

Please do research on:

Edward Bernays, Walter Lippman, Propaganda, and Counter Intelligence! Look up the Government and CIA Documents on "MindWar" "EndGame" etc.

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
ocochodzi

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:41, 29 Gru '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

edward bernays - posiada ktos jakas pozycje ebooka w PL?
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: