W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Ochrony dzieci - child protection?  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Brak ocen
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Człowiek i medycyna Odsłon: 934
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Samouczek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 02:32, 08 Gru '08   Temat postu: Ochrony dzieci - child protection? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Do czego służy medialna histeria o pedofilach?

Ochrony dzieci? - child protection, czy może celem jest coś innego?

Szczepionki Ochronne - child protection? Czy może raczej do produkcji bezpłodnej populacji żywych tropów - Zombie?

Czytaj i osadź sam.

Cytat:
Has your child been CAFed? How the Government plans to record intimate information on every child in Britain

By Eileen Fairweather
Last updated at 9:15 AM on 07th December 2008

I have been exposing child-abuse scandals for nearly 20 years and believe that this new Stalinist bureaucracy will not save a single child. Many of the paedophiles I exposed in Hodge’s homes ‘groomed’ children for eventual abuse through precisely such questions. Hodge claimed that constant State monitoring of children was justified by the Victoria Climbie scandal.

Tragically, Britain, the cradle of parliamentary democracy, is becoming notorious worldwide for snooping on its citizens. Professor Nigel Parton, NSPCC Professor of Childhood Studies at Huddersfield University, warned a recent international conference in Finland that the Every Child Matters agenda means what we are witnessing is the emergence of the ‘preventive-surveillance state’, with ‘major implications for the civil liberties and human rights of the citizen, particularly for children and parents’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-.....itain.html

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Człowiek i medycyna Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: