W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Stan New Hampshire na temat 9/11  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
1 głos
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 1170
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Volv

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:45, 09 Lut '09   Temat postu: Stan New Hampshire na temat 9/11 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
FBI Finds “No Hard Evidence” Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11
By Caleb Johnson
It has become conventional wisdom: On 9/11/2001, America was attacked by Muslim
Extremists connected to Osama Bin Laden.
But now a challenge to this conventional wisdom has arose, coming from an unexpected
source: The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Visitors to the FBI's website can access a list of the 26 most wanted terrorists in the
world. Osama Bin Laden is on that list. However, the charges are somewhat surprising.
Rather than listed as wanted for the attacks of 9/11, Bin Laden "is wanted in connection
with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin
Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world." [Source: ]
Last month, the , an independent investigative group, conducted an inquiry into the lack
of any Bin Laden connection to 9/11 on FBI materials. The Muckraker Report contacted
Rex Tomb, who serves as Chief of Investigative Publicity with the FBI. Tomb's
response? “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted
page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”
When asked a follow up question regarding this statement, Tomb summarized FBI policy
for including information on a Most Wanted Poster, typically requiring a formal
indictment by a Grand Jury. But Tomb reiterated, “He has not been formally indicted and
charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin
Laden to 9/11.”
“Show us the evidence!”
In October of 2001, the Taliban regime in Afghanistan made an overture to the United
States. It offered to turn Osama Bin Laden over to American authorities if the US would
provide evidence that Bin Laden was connected to the 9/11 terror attacks. Bush curtly
refused the deal, saying “We know he’s guilty, turn him over.” But did we really know?
At the time, US authorities had no evidence of Bin Laden's involvement in the 9/11
attacks. Bin Laden, in fact, had denied any role in the attacks on at least two separate
occasions. In the week following 9/11 he faxed a denial to the agency, claiming in part,
"I am residing in Afghanistan. I have taken an oath of allegiance which does not allow
me to do such things from Afghanistan." In an interview given to the Pakistani newspaper
on September 28, 2001, Bin Laden stated, “I have already said that I am not involved in
the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling
a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent
women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.” He would make a further
denial in an interview to the Pakistani newspaper in November of 2001.
On December 13, 2001, the US released a videotape which the Bush Administration
claims as proof of Bin Laden's responsibility. Reportedly found in Jalalabad, the video
shows a man claiming to be Bin Laden taking credit for the 9/11 attacks. Critics of the
videotape have noted physical inconsistencies with the tape, and allege that it was forged.
For instance, the video shows Bin Laden with a shorter, broader nose than that depicted
in all known pictures. Also, the man in the Bin Laden video writes with his right hand,
though Bin Laden is known to be left-handed. These inconsistencies, among others, have
led to speculation abroad that the video is not genuine, despite the Bush Administration's
assertions to the contrary. Apparently, the FBI agrees, because it feels there is “no hard
evidence” linking Bin Laden to 9/11.
This would seem to undermine the legitimacy of the war in Afghanistan. It is further
undermined by reports that the United States had planned the War in Afghanistan prior to
9/11. The reported on September 18, 2001, that the US had made plans to topple the
Taliban regime prior to 9/11. It based its report on a disclosure made by Pakistani Foreign
Secretary Niaz Niak, who claims that senior American officials told him in July of 2001
that they would invade Afghanistan by mid-October.
(a foreign affairs magazine,) reported on June 26, 2001, over two months prior to 9/11,
that the US would topple the Taliban regime militarily if sanctions failed to work.
reported on September 22, 2001, that the US had directly threatened the Taliban with
military action in the weeks prior to 9/11.
Bin Laden's notoriety no doubt made him a convenient fall guy. But was blaming him
part of a larger picture to launch an already planned war with Afghanistan?
Couldn’t be … then who?
“We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those
who harbor them.” - George W Bush
As troubling as this picture is, it is even more troubling that the US government has
ignored hard evidence that points to other individuals. Whereas the Bush Administration
was willing to wage war based merely on suspicion and innuendo, it has failed to take
any action against 9/11 financier Mahmoud Ahmad.
On 9/11, General Mahmoud Ahmad was serving as Director of the ISI, Pakistan's
intelligence agency. In the days prior to 9/11, General Ahmad instructed Saeed Sheikh to
wire $100,000 to Mohamed Atta's bank account in Florida. Indian Intelligence reported
this to the Bush Administration, which, according to the , demanded that Pakistan remove
Ahmad as Chief of the ISI several weeks after the 9/11 attacks. This report was
acknowledged in a opinion piece on October 10, 2001.
General Ahmad's role cannot be underestimated. As the financier for the 9/11 attacks, he
provided the alleged hijackers with the money needed to carry out their attacks.
Remarkably, Ahmad was in the United States on 9/11, meeting with Representative
Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham, the respective chairmen of the House and Senate
Intelligence Committees.
It is inexplicable that the Administration did not demand that Ahmad be extradited to the
US to face criminal charges. The Administration launched a war against Afghanistan
with much less evidence against Osama Bin Laden, and yet refuses to demand that
Ahmad be tried for the crime of funding the terrorists. Perhaps the Administration is
worried about potentially damaging information that could be revealed if Ahmad was
forced to testify. But the concerns of the Administration to avoid potentially
embarrassing revelations are outweighed by the needs of the people to be informed as to
what happened on 9/11. The American people deserve the truth. If the US is unwilling to
do so, New Hampshire should demand that Ahmad be extradited to New Hampshire to
face terrorism charges here.
This article was originally published in the Keene Free Press Online. It is available at :
www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?o.....d=210&
Itemid=45

Źródło: http://www.republicofnh.org/evidence.pdf

Stan New Hampshire ukazuje, że nie ma dowodów na to, że to Osama Bin Laden stoi za atakami z 11 września. Jednocześnie wskazuje, że rząd federalny USA nie chce ujawnić prawdy. Jest też wspomniane finansowanie ataków przez gen Mahmoud Ahmada, byłego dyrektora ISI, pakistańskiej agencji i unikanie tego tematu przez rząd.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: