W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

YouTube - NufffRespect  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
6 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Strony internetowe Odsłon: 1717
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Waldek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:14, 31 Paź '08   Temat postu: YouTube - NufffRespect Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect
Waldek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:21, 26 Gru '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ktoś wie gdzie teraz działa?
Chyba zbojkotował youtube na amen.
RaaQ

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:02, 26 Gru '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

z tego co zrozumiałem konkretnie dali w palnik. Przydałyby się napisy, bo jednak niektrórych słow za diabla nie da się zrozumieć.

Swoją drogą gdy oglądałem to nagranie aż mi hormony zabuzowały. Trzeba pomyśleć o jakimś zbiorowym działaniu żeby walczyć z cenzurą. Jeśli będziemy siedzieć cicho, to rozbestwią się po całości i w wiadomościach oczywiście powiedzą ludziom kto ma rację. Wtedz bedyiemz udupieni Czytałem gdzieś u nas na forum o gościu któremu permanentnie blokowano konto i usuwano jego filmiki tylko nie jestem pewien czy to była mowa o Polaku czy innym. W związku z tym można by napisać do nich w imieniu całego naszego community o zaprzestanie takich działań. Sugeruje by to zrobił Bimi w naszym imieniu.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Waldek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:06, 26 Gru '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

RaaQ napisał:
W związku z tym można by napisać do nich w imieniu całego naszego community o zaprzestanie takich działań. Sugeruje by to zrobił Bimi w naszym imieniu

Może lepiej ich nie informować, że istnieje takie "antysemickie" forum Wink
Waldek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 08:54, 15 Sty '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM YOUTUBE...

YouTube has removed this channel from the UK's all-time most-subscribed list. It is supposed to be at Number 15 but YouTube has just removed it for no reason!

I absolutely HATE having to keep banging on about this censorship, but each time I try to forget about it, YouTube does something new to censor my channel. I want to make videos exposing the NWO, not videos about YouTube's crude methods of censorship. There is no excuse for removing the most-subscribed honors from my channel. They clearly don't like my channel being visible on the 1st page of the UK's all-time most-subscribed list, so they just took it upon themselves to remove it.

I have just uploaded a vid of my profile image. In the description for that vid, I have provided a link to complain to YouTube. Please help out if you can. If enough of us complain then hopefully they'll do something about it. I appreciate any help you can provide.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect

Waldek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 08:04, 15 Kwi '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
Jewish Internet Defense Force:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nufffrespect
80 videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect2
(54 videos) - **update** - has now taken down 49 of his videos and is threatening legal action for "libel" because he is on this list. There are only 5 videos now and they do not appear to break the rules. We'd like to keep this channel up, for future monitoring. To clarify, we are not labeling anyone here a terrorist or antisemite. We claim that the videos/channels on this list could be against YouTube's TOS. We'd also like to point out that both "Nufffrespect" and "Nufffrespect2" is a favorite among many antisemits of the world. We wonder if they sent a legal tht to JEWWATCH as the channel is listed there as a "Top 1000" YouTube Channel:

Many NWO conspiracy theorists are involved with thinly veiled antisemitism. While these videos may or may not be against YouTube's TOS, we feel they deserve very close scrutiny and monitoring, especially since they are the favorites of many notable online antisemites.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Strony internetowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: