W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Codex Alimentarius   
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
2 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1394
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
AndyPSV

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 05:59, 30 Lis '08   Temat postu: Codex Alimentarius Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800206429960925518
Cytat:
Having spent the past twelve months investigating Codex Alimentarius, I am deeply disturbed by the almost total lack of awareness (or even interest) with regard to the implications of this pernicious global Commission, particularly amongst those most affected by the excesses of this restrictive legislation. In the words of the National Health Federation[i], the aims and objectives of Codex Alimentarius are as follows: * Only low-potency, “me too” supplements available that will do nothing for your health. * All or most foods genetically-modified. * Beneficial supplements unavailable or sold by prescription only. For many people, this agenda is so outrageous, they cannot believe such goals are achievable; yet this may well be the reality as soon as 31st December 2009, if the Codex Alimentarius Commission continues to disregard input from those who offer a counter perspective to the combined forces of Big Farmer & Big Pharma.

R4S

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:11, 30 Lis '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

BYŁO !!!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: