W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Died suddenly - Zmarł nagle   
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
4 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 3643
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Adwokat Diabła

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:40, 22 Lis '22   Temat postu: Died suddenly - Zmarł nagle Odpowiedz z cytatem

Poniżej wersja z polskim lektorem

'Died suddenly' to najnowszy dokument opowiadający o nękającej nas od paru lat epidemii 'tajemniczych', nagłych zgonów wśród zdrowych, w sile wieku osób. Oczywiście nie ma to żadnego związku ze szczepieniami na covid, gdyż są one bezpieczne i efektywne (żart).
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
gnosis

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:02, 23 Lis '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

https://rumble.com/v1wld30-died-suddenly-lektor-pl.html
J a s n y

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:35, 23 Lis '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

taka ciekawostka

Film można wstawić na stronę.

można go też bez problemu pobrać na dysk, bez instalowania jakichkolwiek dodatkowych aplikacji

1. wchodzimy na podaną przez @gnosis stronę i klikamy przycisk EMBED pod filmem, kopiujemy Embed IFRAME URL (w naszym przypadku https://rumble.com/embed/v1tz7nu/?pub=4 )
2. wchodzimy na stronkę https://pl.savefrom.net/ i wklejamy/wstawiamy ów link
3. pojawia się kilka możliwości pobrania pliku mp4 - różnią się wielkością/rozdzielczością, pierwszy chyba największy, a ostatni najmniejszy. U mnie jednak przeglądarka konkretnego rozmiaru jakoś nie wyświetla, i nazwy plików też są niewiele mówiące, więc musiałem do tego dojść metodą ślepych prób; nie wiem dlaczego tak się dzieje Confused
4. otworzy się kolejna strona i film zacznie się odtwarzać. zatrzymujemy go, i następnie klikamy ikonkę trzech kropeczek w prawym dolnym rogu -i "pobierz".
5. Voila! Film zaczyna nam się archiwizować. sunny Cool
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:57, 24 Lis '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Film jest bardzo popularny - w ciągu pierwszych 3 dni obejrzało go 5 milionów osób.
Poniżej trochę krytyki pod jego adresem, dla zachowania balansu.

‘Died Suddenly’ is Typical Trash from Stew Peters

People are buzzing about the new documentary “Died Suddenly”. I had a chance to listen to it on my commute yesterday. It made me angry. Here’s why.

There is some great information in this movie. Information that could – potentially – open people’s eyes and minds. In particular, the interviews with the embalmers and morticians are incredible. The long, white fibrous material they have been finding in dead people’s arteries and veins after the vaccine rollout is truly horrifying. It isn’t new, but it’s presented all in one place in a highly compelling way, especially the scene where you see it being removed from a dead body during an embalming session. The movie would have been far more effective if it had just focused on that (and dug deeper to show what they’re made of, etc.). But unfortunately it tainted that and other good information (such as presented by Dr. Ryan Cole, Steve Kirsch and Dr. James Thorp) by covering it with a lot of garbage. Here are four examples of the garbage that stuck out and that I remember. There may be more.

czytaj: https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/23/died.....ew-peters/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
nihil novi

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:01, 24 Lis '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jako tytuł filmu proponuję Mówca Umarłych ... jak z sagi Gra Endera
Adwokat Diabła

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:53, 28 Lis '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
To date 8,527 views and 28 shares on substack have been made of my short article in knee-jerk response to the documentary 'Died Suddenly'. Over on facebook my post has hit 6.8k views with 127 comments and 46 shares, breaking all previous records.

On Twitter the usual antics are going on - my impressions count has dropped from a few thousand to just 163, now with just 4 ‘hearts’. Shadow banning of my account on Twitter is not new news, and right now it sure looks to me that Elon et al don’t want talk of this disturbing documentary circulating any more than is necessary.

Twitter aside, that’s a lot of readership for which I don’t have any answers. As a numbers guy I can tell you that excess deaths are significant and climbing, and across the board we are seeing deterioration in health that is not just unusual but unprecedented once we turn the handle and crunch more numbers. But that’s all I can tell you, which is why I keep my eye out for somebody well-qualified that is making a great deal of sense of those numbers.

Such a person is ‘A Midwestern Doctor’ (AMD) who writes the mind-blowing The Forgotten Side of Medicine blog. Yes, this can be heavy going technical stuff but it’s well worth persevering or asking somebody to decipher it. This morning I am digesting a thoroughly absorbing piece entitled ‘What is Causing the Blood Clots from "Died Suddenly?"‘, and I highly recommend this for anybody seeking an explanation.

Like me, AMD is torn over the production value of the documentary since it contains material enabling it to be easily passed off as conspiracy hype. Then again, hype is what engages people these days. Subsequently, AMD has produced edited versions that have less error, less hype and arguably more impact, links to which are available in their article.

Protein Folding

It sure looks like protein folding irregularities lie at the heart of severe COVID-19, long COVID and vaccine harm (both immediate and delayed), these being driven by the presence of the spike protein. AMD draws upon a solid body of research to reach the following conclusion:

In summary, this study demonstrated that there are always slightly irregular or misfolded fibrous blood clots being formed within the body, but at the same time the body has a mechanism for removing them. However, once small amounts of spike protein are added into the mix (at concentrations I believe will be reached through vaccination) those irregular fibrous clots spiral out of control and come to dominate the clotting process. At this point, the body’s mechanisms for removing them are no longer able to outpace this growth function and they instead grow until they are constrained in size by the blood vessels they are within like the large fibrous clots shown in Died Suddenly.

Ante Mortem Hypercoagulation

My penny worth - as expressed in my initial article - is that these clotting processes likely continue after death, these grotesque results being an example of ante mortem hypercoagulation. I’ve chewed this over with a switched-on GP and we agree that the size and quantity of fibre and clots, along with the level of blood decomposition seen by embalmers, is not plausible in a living person. We presume that the emergence of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) and the rise in excess young death around the globe is due to onset of these processes. It is more than sobering to think that this diabolical mechanism was most likely developed as part of Gain Of Function research.

The only way I can summarise all this is by declaring that humanity is in the cross hairs like never before, and in more ways than one. I have no doubt that genius solutions will be found but that is not going to happen until people accept the situation, no matter how dire, and push for change. Until then…

https://jdee.substack.com/p/died-suddenly-an-explanation

Cały artykuł Midwestern Doctora 'Co powoduje zakrzepy z filmu 'Died Suddenly':

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/what-is-causing-the-died-suddenly

Od siebie dodam, że z kręgu znajomych moich znajomych 3 osoby zmarły nagle w listopadzie. 30 letnia zdrowa kobieta w ciąży(zakrzep w mózgu), oraz dwie osoby w 2 tygodnie po podwójnej szprycy na covid i grypę (55 i 85 lat)...
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:28, 03 Gru '22   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

SECRET CDC REPORT: Since the launch of Operation Warp Speed, at least 1.1 million Americans have “died suddenly”

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has quietly confirmed that at least 1.1 million Americans have “died suddenly” ever since Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” were introduced under Operation Warp Speed.

Since the time when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted emergency use authorization (EUA) for the jabs, more than six million Americans total have died. Of this, 1,106,079 deaths are considered to be “excess,” based on the five-year average from 2015 to 2019.

Other government data confirms that mortality rates per 100,000 people are highest among the “fully vaccinated” population, suggesting covid injections are the cause of all this excess mortality. (Related: The CDC has been removing covid jab injury and death reports from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS].)

reszta: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-02-o.....denly.html
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Anty_kredytowiec

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 01:12, 01 Maj '23   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Plany depopulacji przy pomocy szczepionek są już dość stare.
Np. w filmie "Jesse Ventura - Grupa Bilderberg" była o tym mowa chyba już w 2007 roku (nie udało mi się dokładnie ustalić daty produkcji tego filmu):

https://www.cda.pl/video/213015002
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: