W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

PentaCon (Smoking Gun) - przelot samolotu nad Pentagonem  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Brak ocen
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 1139
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:45, 11 Cze '08   Temat postu: PentaCon (Smoking Gun) - przelot samolotu nad Pentagonem Odpowiedz z cytatem

na początek ten news:

Cytat:
The “Citizen’s Investigation Team” will be releasing the “smoking gun” DVD version of their video “The Pentacon: Eyewitnesses speak, conspiracy revealed” within a few days. This video presents interviews with eyewitnesses Robert Turcios, William Lagasse, Edward Paik and Chad Brooks, all of whom place the path of Flight 77 to the north of the Citgo gas station. This flight path is incompatible with the “official” flight path which passed to the south of the gas station, in line with the light pole damage.

I am really looking forward to the longer “researcher’s edition” of the video, which will also include interviews with taxi driver Lloyd England; Opus Dei priest Stephen McGraw; Route 27 eyewitness Mike Walter; Pentagon lawn eyewitness Frank Probst; and many more. The Citizens Investigation Team has acquired an encyclopedic knowledge base about the Pentagon explosion, and have been finding more and more evidence consistent with the overflight / demolition theory we originally proposed at 911-strike.com in the article “The Five-Sided Fantasy Island.”

The “Citizen’s Investigation Team” website is at www.thepentacon.com.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:53, 11 Cze '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

a oto i link do nowej wersji PentaCona:

The PentaCon - Smoking Gun Version (EXCELLENT)
http://fenopy.com/torrent/The_PentaCon__.....index.html

oglądałem tylko starą, w przypadku 9/11 wrzucanie takich filmików na torrenta jest raczej popierane przez ich twórców, więc nie będę maglował kwestii prawnych
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: