W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

szukam filmu z Bin Ladenem i M.Attą z 2006 r.  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
2 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1741
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:32, 31 Maj '08   Temat postu: szukam filmu z Bin Ladenem i M.Attą z 2006 r. Odpowiedz z cytatem

pamięta ktoś te klipy? na necie są niedostępne... wyglądały jakby bin ladena nagrywal jakiś agent wywiadu siedzący wśród słuchaczy i robiący zoomy na różne osoby...

Cytat:
Click here for clip 1

Speech by Osama Bin Laden on January 8, 2000, to 100 hardcore members of Al-Qaeda at his family clan base at Tarnak Farm, near Kandahar airport, Afghanistan.

Click here for clip 2
Faces in the audience include Ramzi Binalshibh, who was the co-ordinator of the September 11 attacks. He shared a flat in Hamburg with Mohammed Atta, the Egyptian-born leader of the team of 19 suicide attackers, and was arrested in Pakistan four years ago.

Click here for clip 3
Mohammed Atta, flanked by an AK-47, toys with a Pashtun hat and glances wryly at the camera as he prepares to read his handwritten will. He flew American Airlines flight 11 into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Click here for clip 4
Ziad Jarrah, a middle-class Lebanese, joins Atta in high spirits, breaking out in smiles and laughter. Jarrah, who also lived in Hamburg, was ordered not to be seen with Atta in Germany. These are thought to be the only images of them together.

Click here for clip 5
Jarrah, wearing a collarless shirt, removes his glasses and reads out his will. He piloted United Airlines flight 93, which was assigned the target of Capitol Hill, but crashed.

klipy sa niedostępne dlatego szukam działających linków
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: