W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Abby Martin from RT  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
10 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Dyskusje ogólne Odsłon: 6400
Strona:  «   1, 2 Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Ordel

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:27, 17 Paź '16   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
Duma Państwowa będzie żądać wyjaśnień od oficjalnych władz Wielkiej Brytanii w związku z zamknięciem kont RT - oświadczył w poniedziałek członek Komitetu do Spraw Międzynarodowych Dumy Państwowej Siergiej Żelezniak.

„Będziemy żądać od oficjalnych władz Wielkiej Brytanii wyjaśnień w związku z powstałą sytuacją. Będziemy pomagać zespołowi telewizji RT w dochodzeniu swoich praw. Będziemy też domagać się, by organizacje międzynarodowe, takie jak Rada Europy, ONZ, a także międzynarodowe społeczności dziennikarzy i obrońców praw człowieka, zajęły stanowisko w danej sprawie" — powiedział Żelezniak. W poniedziałek redaktor naczelna kanału telewizyjnego Margarita Simonian poinformowała, że wszystkie konta RT w Wielkiej Brytanii zostały zamknięte i że decyzja w danej sprawie jest nieodwołalna. Dziennikarze agencji Ria Novosti są w posiadaniu kopii listu, który bank NatWest skierował do zarządu RT. „Bank zrewidował umowę o świadczeniu Państwu usług bankowych i doszedł do wniosku, że nie może dłużej świadczyć takich usług". Autorzy listu zaznaczają, że bank przestanie świadczyć usługi po upływie miesiąca od daty wysłania powiadomienia.

Czytaj więcej: https://pl.sputniknews.com/swiat/2016101.....e-kont-RT/

A kto im zamknął konta , kto wystawił "kwit" ? Jakieś zarzuty ? Oskarżą ich o "sprzyjanie" terrorystom ?
Ale to tylko zamknięcie konta , a kasę kto będzie trzymał . Przecież w Londynie mają ruskie banki .
Niezła akcja , nieźle muszą być zesrani żeby takie sztuczki odpierdalać .
Kiedy Bank mówi ; nie chcemy waszych pieniędzy , to za tym zawsze stoi decyzja polityczna .
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.020 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:44, 29 Lis '17   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 09:51, 06 Kwi '18   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Abby Martin interview critical of Israel is blocked by YouTube in 28 countries

An episode of Abby Martin’s Empire Files, featuring journalist Max Blumenthal and spotlighting rising militarism in Israel, has been blocked by YouTube in 28 countries, including Israel and the UK, for violating “local laws.”

“Just notified by YouTube that Abby Martin’s interview with Max Blumenthal has been blocked from being viewed in 28 countries (including Israel) to ‘comply with local laws.’ Actions disabled & warnings for viewers elsewhere,” the program’s official Twitter account related on Thursday.

Entitled “Jewish-American on Israel's Fascism: ‘No Hope For Change From Within',” the episode featured a discussion between Martin and journalist Max Blumenthal about the increasingly militaristic, racist attitude of Israel towards Palestinians.

“YouTube has claimed that it removed my interview on Israel-Palestine with Abby Martin to comply with laws in 28 countries. However, nothing I did or said in the discussion was even remotely illegal, even in countries with the strictest hate crime laws,” Blumenthal told RT in an email.“My comments were based entirely on my extensive journalistic experience in the region and my analysis was clinical in nature. At no point did I denigrate anyone based on their faith or ethnicity.”

Blumenthal said that his comments were “motivated by a strong opposition to Israel's systemic discrimination against Palestinians,” and his “dedication to equal rights for all.” He called the YouTube's decision “a political one and likely made under pressure from powerful pro-Israel interests.”

A screenshot from YouTube which accompanied the tweet identified the 28 countries and territories where the video was blocked and this list includes most European countries.

Viewers from around the world responded to Empire Files´ tweet, reporting that the video includes a warning that is has been "identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences." The video´s description, view counter, comments section, as well as `like´ and `dislike´ options have apparently also been disabled by YouTube.

According to Blumenthal, this isn´t the first time YouTube has censored his commentary and journalism on Israel-Palestine. In 2010, he made a viral video exposing "racist extremism" in Israel, which received widespread media coverage and was subsequently removed from the platform without explanation.

"The trend of censoring material that presents Israel in a less than favorable light has only intensified as establishment attacks on critical voices expands. This latest episode confirms my view that the pro-Israel lobby and its willing accomplices in Silicon Valley present one of the greatest threats to free speech in the West," Blumenthal told RT.

Last year, YouTube invited the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) to join its "Trusted Flagger" system. The ADL defines opposition to Israel's system of apartheid as a form of anti-Semitism. Blumenthal told RT that he believes the ADL is likely behind the suppression of his interview with Martin.

Empire Files, the documentary and interview program airing on teleSUR, is known for addressing hot-button issues that are often overlooked or ignored by traditional media.

https://www.rt.com/usa/423341-abby-martin-israel-youtube-blocked/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:37, 24 Sie '18   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

US Sanctions Against Venezuela Force Abby Martin’s “Empire Files” to Shut Down

The U.S. government is not only seeking to punish the Venezuelan government with its increasingly draconian sanctions, but is seeking as well to cripple the teleSUR media network, despite the fact that it is funded by several other countries.

LOS ANGELES — Recent sanctions imposed on Venezuela by the Trump administration have forced the Empire Files program, hosted by American investigative journalist Abby Martin, to shut down. The decision to officially announce the show’s end came after blocks on wire transfers originating in Venezuela and sent to the U.S. were recently imposed, thereby cutting off the show’s primary source of funding. Issues with funding caused by the U.S.’ Venezuela policy had, however, been a problem for some time, leading Martin and her staff to halt production in late May. While Martin and her team had hoped conditions would improve, the recent sanctions make that such a distant possibility that the decision to shut down the show was made on Wednesday.

Empire Files, which produces investigative journalism “from inside history’s biggest empire,” is funded by a contract with the teleSUR network, which receives the majority of its funding from Venezuela but is also funded by the states of Bolivia, Nicaragua, Uruguay and Cuba.

According to a statement posted on Media Roots, wire transfers to the U.S. — not just from Venezuela, but from all other countries that fund teleSUR — have been severed. This suggests that the U.S. government is not only seeking to punish the Venezuelan government with its increasingly draconian sanctions, but is seeking as well to cripple the teleSUR media network, despite the fact that it is funded by several other countries. Indeed, other U.S.-located journalists contracted by teleSUR, along with the Empire Files team, have also come under financial attack.

czytaj dalej: https://www.mintpressnews.com/empire-files-venezuela-sanctions/248151/

US Sanctions Shut Down ‘The Empire Files’ with Abby Martin

The Empire Files is temporarily appealing for donations on a one-time and monthly basis to continue production in the midst of US attacks on the TeleSUR Network.

As a result of US sanctions against Venezuela, The Empire Files has been forced to completely shut down operations.

The Empire Files, which airs on TeleSUR throughout Latin America and on Free Speech TV and The Real News Network in the United States, has been funded through a contract with the TeleSUR network. As Abby Martin’s primary broadcast, it has released over 100 documentaries, interviews and on-the-ground exposés from battlefields in Palestine, Venezuela and beyond.

As a result of financial attacks by the US government on the primary source of TeleSUR’s funding, production was halted before the completion of Empire Files Season Two.

Season Three, contracted for 26 episodes, was scheduled to begin on July 1. But with the US government blocking wire transfers that originate in Venezuela, the ability to receive funding has not been possible.

reszta: http://mediaroots.org/us-sanctions-shut-down-the-empire-files-with-abby-martin/
Powrót do góry
rabarbar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:28, 20 Sty '20   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Abby Martin Banned From Speaking at US University For Refusing to Sign Pro-Israel Pledge

Former teleSUR presenter and creator of The Empire Files Abby Martin was blocked from delivering a keynote speech at Georgia Southern University for refusing to "sign a contractual pledge to not boycott Israel" to comply with the anti-Boycott, Divest and Sanctions state law.

"After I was scheduled to give a keynote speech at an upcoming Georgia Southern conference, organizers said I must comply with Georgia's anti-BDS law," Martin tweeted on Friday.

Since 2014, 28 states, among those Georgia, have adopted anti-boycott laws, including five executive orders issued by governors.

"I refused and my talk was canceled. The event fell apart after colleagues supported me." Martin is an outspoken critic of Israel’s apartheid government and anti-Palestinian policies.

więcej na: https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Abby.....-0007.html
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Ordel

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 07:09, 15 Maj '21   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Prawie półtora godziny dokument o Strefie Gazy z 2019 roku ( choć świeżo wrzucony na YT ) by Abby Martin.

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 09:26, 26 Maj '21   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

rabarbar napisał:

Abby Martin Banned From Speaking at US University For Refusing to Sign Pro-Israel Pledge

Wygrała proces o to.

Abby Martin DEFEATS Anti-BDS Law And PROTECTS First Amendment Rights
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona:  «   1, 2
Strona 2 z 2

Skocz do: