W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Odzyskiwanie dzwięku ze zdjęć płyt winylowych   
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
6 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Technologia i Kosmos Odsłon: 2377
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
marcinm

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:27, 08 Sty '14   Temat postu: Odzyskiwanie dzwięku ze zdjęć płyt winylowych Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
Extracting Audio from Pictures

Three years ago, a survey team identified a staggering 569,148 time-based media objects on the Bloomington campus of Indiana University—that’s over half a million sound recordings, video recordings, and reels of film. The earliest items documented in the survey report date back to 1893.

However, that report doesn’t mention what might be considered IU Bloomington’s oldest time-based media of all. That’s not because we didn’t do a thorough job. Rather, it’s because the items in question don’t look or behave much like the media we were surveying—discs, reels, cylinders, cassettes, and so forth. Instead, they’re pictures in books. And pictures in books seem well outside the scope of the Media Preservation Initiative.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t play them back—and some of them are pretty exciting.

Just a few months ago, I crossed the fourth floor of Wells Library from the elevators, located the volume with call number AP30 .U22 v.63 in the oversized shelving on the back wall, and opened it up to page 395 to reveal a circular image—on closer inspection, a nearly microscopic wavy line coiled into a tight spiral.

This isn’t just a pretty picture. It’s a bona fide sound recording—a “record.” In fact, it might arguably be the oldest “record” in the world that you can listen to today!

http://mediapreservation.wordpress.com/2.....-pictures/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Technologia i Kosmos Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: