W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Banki w USA komplikują klientom zagraniczne przelewy   
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
12 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Gospodarka i pieniądze Odsłon: 1773
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:57, 18 Paź '13   Temat postu: Amerykańskie banki komplikują klientom przelewy ze granicę Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zacząłem o tym pisać w innym temacie: viewtopic.php?p=259923#259923

IT IS TIME: Move Your Money Out of the US Banking System

I am often asked if it is time to leave the United States because it has becoming too totalitarian. My answer has been that it depends on the individual and his circumstances, but I haven't given a blanket "Get out of the United States" advisory.

I am still not prepared to give that warning, however, I am now advising that your money be moved outside the US banking system. Within the last 24 hours, I have learned of two major banks that are making it difficult for you to send international wires or draw out large amounts of cash. Both JPMorganChase and HSBC USA have instituted new policies which will make it difficult for you to withdraw your funds in certain ways. This is not good. There are apparently some workarounds relative to these policies, but just try setting up those workarounds when you want to move your money during some kind of panic.

dalej: http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/201.....of-us.html

International Wire Fees going up from the new remittance transfer rule

On October 28th, 2013 international wire fees are going up. This is due to the remittance transfer rule amendment to Regulation E from the Dodd-Frank Act. Ironically, as a ‘consumer protection’ amendment, these new stipulations are suppose to help protect and disclose more information to those that are sending money abroad.

Quite simply, there are now going to be more regulations for those that are sending their money abroad, and thus those cost of the new regulation shall be passed on to consumers.  Where I work the wire fee is going to triple from $25 dollars to about $85 dollars. If you would like more information on the new regulations, please see this document from Consumer Finance.

Long story short: International wires are become more complicated and expensive to preform.

czytaj całość: http://btctheory.com/2013/10/17/internat.....sfer-rule/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
jarondo

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:13, 18 Paź '13   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Kryzys to efekt.
Ciekawe, kto najwięcej na nim zarobi?
A przy okazji, jak oni będę chcieli te pieniądze wyprowadzić.
Czyżby złoto, i inne zdrożeją?
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Gospodarka i pieniądze Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: