W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Pewna rodzina z Gazy  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
2 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 1661
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Adwokat Diabła

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:57, 18 Lis '12   Temat postu: Pewna rodzina z Gazy Odpowiedz z cytatem

One family in Gaza
[Angielskie napisy]

Cytat:

Just months after the Israeli assault that killed 1,390 Palestinians, I visited Gaza. Among dozens of painful stories I heard, one family stood out. I spent several days with Kamal and Wafaa Awajah, playing with their children, sleeping in the tent they were living in, and filming their story.

Wafaa described the execution of their son, Ibrahim. As she spoke, her children played on the rubble of their destroyed home. Kamal talked about struggling to help his kids heal from trauma.

What compelled me to tell the Awajah family's story? I was moved not only by their tragedy but by the love for their children in Wafaa and Kamal's every word.

Palestinians in Gaza are depicted either as violent terrorists or as helpless victims. The Awajah family challenges both portrayals. Through one family’s story, the larger tragedy of Gaza is exposed, and the courage and resilience of its people shines through.

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: