W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

7 kabli przeciętych / uszkodzonych!  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Brak ocen
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Odsłon: 1960
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:30, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: 7 kabli przeciętych / uszkodzonych! Odpowiedz z cytatem

Krótkie podsumowanie ze względu na małe zamieszanie w mediach i podawanie błędnych dat:

23.01 – Bandar Abbas, Iran, Zatoka Perska, cieśn. Ormuz – FLAG Falcon

30.01 – Aleksandria, Egipt – SeaMeWe 4
30.01 – Aleksandria, Egipt – FLAG Falcon
30.01 – Marsylia – SeaMeWe 4

01.02 – Dubai – Muscat, Zatoka Omańska – FLAG Falcon
01.02 – Katar - ZEA, Zatoka Perska – Q-Tel

02.02 – Penang, Malezja – SeaMeWe 4

Poniżej wybrane fragmenty artykułów prasowych:
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:31, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Published: January 31, 2008
NEW DELHI — Two undersea telecommunication cables were cut on Tuesday evening, knocking out Internet access to much of Egypt, disrupting the world’s back office in India and slowing down service for some Verizon customers.
One cable was damaged near Alexandria, Egypt, and the other in the waters off Marseille, France, telecommunications operators said. The two cables, which are separately managed and operated, were damaged within hours of each other. Damage to undersea cables, while rare, can result from movement of geologic faults or possibly from the dragging anchor of a ship.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/busine.....ref=slogin

31 stycznia 2008
Komunikacja internetowa ze znacznymi obszarami Bliskiego Wschodu i Azji Południowo-Wschodniej była wczoraj poważnie utrudniona. Powodem awarii było uszkodzenie dwóch podwodnych kabli optycznych u wybrzeża Egiptu.
Michael Coe, rzecznik prasowy AT&T, stwierdził, że kable przecięto, a jego firma próbuje przekierować ruch dookoła uszkodzonego obszaru. Jeden z kabli należy do brytyjskiej grupy Flag Telecom, a drugi do SEA-ME-WE4, konsorcjum kilku firm telekomunikacyjnych, w tym AT&T. Według Coego konsorcjum prowadzi obecnie śledztwo i organizuje naprawy.
http://webhosting.pl/kategorie/internet/....._internetu

1 luty 2008
Przedstawiciel grupy Flag ogłosił, że przerwany dziś został trzeci podmorski kabel optyczny, prowadzący od Suezu do Sri Lanki. Dwa wcześniej uszkodzone kable, należące do Flag Telecom i konsorcjum SEA-ME-WE4, zostały przecięte w środę.
Trzeci kabel o nazwie Falcon został przecięty między Dubajem i Muskatem. Miał przepustowość rzędu 80 Gb/s i służył do transmisji rozmów telefonicznych i komunikacji internetowej. …
Na forach dyskusyjnych serwisu Goldismoney niektórzy użytkownicy zauważyli, że awaria ta jest doskonale zsynchronizowana w czasie ze świętem rocznicy rewolucji islamskiej i otwarciem nowego irańskiego terminalu naftowego w Kish. Terminal ten ma obsługiwać handel ropą rozliczany w euro, a nie w dolarach, i ze względu na wysoki stopień zinformatyzowania swej infrastruktury wymaga dobrych połączeń z Siecią.
http://www.webhosting.pl/kategorie/inter.....mmy_carter

Published: February 01, 2008 5:28 AM
DUBAI (Zawya Dow Jones)--A third undersea fibre optic cable running through the Suez to Sri Lanka was cut Friday, said a Flag official.
Two other fiber optic cables owned by Flag Telecom and consortium SEA-ME-WE 4 located near Alexandria, Egypt, were damaged Wednesday leading to a slowdown in Internet and telephone services in the Middle East and South Asia.
"We had another cut today between Dubai and Muscat three hours back. The cable was about 80G capacity, it had telephone, Internet data, everything," one Flag official, who declined to be named, told Zawya Dow Jones.
http://www.smartmoney.com/news/on/index.cfm?story=ON-20080201-000320-0524
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:31, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

February 03
DOHA (AFP) — An undersea telecoms cable linking Qatar to the United Arab Emirates was damaged, disrupting services, telecommunications provider Qtel said on Sunday, the latest such incident in less than a week.
The cable was damaged between the Qatari island of Haloul and the UAE island of Das on Friday, Qtel's head of communications Adel al Mutawa told AFP.
Cables were also damaged last week in the Mediterranean and off the coast of Dubai, causing widespread disruption to Internet and international telephone services in Egypt, Gulf Arab states and south Asia.
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i03tUdyj8wf2Xa9P4trWEjqAJdyQ

4 luty 2008
Egipskie Ministerstwo Komunikacji doniosło, że w czasie, w którym doszło do przerwania podmorskich kabli optycznych, w okolicach Aleksandrii nie było żadnych statków. Tym samym twierdzenia, jakoby winnym awarii, która pozbawiła znaczną część Bliskiego Wschodu i Indii dostępu do Sieci, był statek wlokący kotwicę, tracą rację bytu.
Pierwotnie ministerstwo twierdziło, że winnym był statek, który zrzucił kotwicę na kabel konsorcjum SEA-ME-WE4, a później kabel grupy Flag Telecom. Jednak egipski komitet transportu morskiego przeanalizował ruch statków na tym obszarze w okresie 12 godzin przed oraz po zajściu zdarzenia i odkrył, że nie było tam wówczas żadnych statków!
Ministerstwo stwierdziło też, że 5-milowa strefa dookoła portu w Aleksandrii jest obszarem zakazanym dla żeglugi, dlatego w ogóle nie powinno być tam żadnych statków.
http://www.webhosting.pl/kategorie/inter.....wiatlowody

Published: February 4, 2008
Four undersea communication cables have been cut in the past week, raising questions about the safety of the oceanic network that handles the bulk of the world's Internet and telephone traffic.
Most recently, a cable operated by Qatar's Q-Tel, which linked Qatar to the United Arab Emirates through the islands of Haloul and Das, was cut Friday.
Q-Tel will not know what caused the Qatar-UAE Submarine Cable System rupture until it sends a repair ship to pull the cable off the ocean floor, Mutawa said.
The Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology said Sunday that no ships had passed through the area in the Mediterranean where two cables, known as the Sea Me We 4 and Flag's Europe-Asia cable, were cut earlier last week.
A third cable, known as Falcon, was cut Friday morning about 55 kilometers, or 35 miles, off the coast of Dubai in the Gulf. Wet, windy weather in some areas around the Gulf has shut ports and delayed ships.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/04/technology/cables.php

4 February 2008
A total of five cables being operated by two submarine cable operators have been damaged with a fault in each. These are SeaMeWe-4 (South East Asia-Middle East-Western Europe-4) near Penang, Malaysia, the FLAG Europe-Asia near Alexandria, FLAG near the Dubai coast, FALCON near Bandar Abbas in Iran and SeaMeWe-4, also near Alexandria.
The first cut in the undersea Internet cable occurred on January 23, in the Flag Telcoms FALCON submarine cable which was not reported. This has not been repaired yet and the cause remains unknown, explained Jaishanker.
A major cut affecting the UAE occurred on January 30 in the SeaMeWe-4 (South East Asia-Middle East-Western Europe-4). “This was followed by another cut on February 1 which was on the same cable (FALCON). This affected the du network majorly as connections from the Gulf were severed while there was limited connectivity within the region,” said Khaled Tabbara, executive director, Carrier Relations, du.
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArtic.....ion=theuae
Powrót do góry
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:32, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bardzo szczegółowy artykuł:
The FLAG cut (pdf) is reported to have taken place 8.3 kilometers (5.2 miles) from Alexandria beach in northern Egypt. Flag (for Fiber-optic Link Around the Globe), runs from Britain to Japan.
FLAG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of India’s No. 2 mobile operator Reliance Communications, was cut (pdf) around 0800 hrs GMT on January 30, on a segment between Egypt and Italy.
Another submarine Internet cable owned by Flag Telecom — Falcon — was cut on February 1 at 6 a.m. GMT, at a location 56 kilometers from Dubai, on a segment between UAE and Oman. Falcon (wikipedia) has a maximum capacity of 2.56 Tbps, with initial launch at 90 Gbps. The four fibre pair links the Gulf to Egypt and India.
The SEA-ME-WEA 4 cable was damaged in the waters off Marseille, France, reports C/Net shortly after the first cut on FLAG. The two cables, which are separately managed and operated, were damaged within hours of each other.
http://www.dailywireless.org/2008/01/30/oceanic-fiber-cut/
Powrót do góry
jabba

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:31, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

łącza satelitarne łatwo da się zablokować. Kraje arabskie zostaną całkiem bez łączności.
Więc nawet jeśli w Iranie spadnie bomba A to i tak się o tym nie dowiemy.
Przed atakiem na Irak takich manewrów nie było. To będzie grubsza sprawa.
i LEWACY

Raz sierpem raz młotem w czerwoną hołotę
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Wyspa

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 16:02, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ameryka to demon wszechczasów ale spadnie na nią kara Boża! Sad
Powrót do góry
mandarck

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:33, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Oho więc będzie gorąco, a chciałem jechać na wakacje do Iranu się rozerwać, ale będzie chyba zbyt tłoczno...ah te wycieczki z USA ;/. Wyspa zabawimy się w rękę Boga ;> ; ]
Powrót do góry
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:59, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jeśli chcesz się rozerwać to polecam wakacje w Iraku - są bombowe!
Powrót do góry
Wyspa

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:42, 09 Lut '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

mandarck: trzeba wytępić zło z tego świata Cool
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wiadomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: