W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Demokracja jest wartością  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Brak ocen
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 1214
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
pszek

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:40, 12 Cze '11   Temat postu: Demokracja jest wartością Odpowiedz z cytatem

dlatego warto za nią zapłacić .a czasami trzeba za nią zapłacić Laughing
Cytat:
Rohrabacher To Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: Repay The U.S. For Invading Your Country
Weeks after Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi’s violent crackdown on anti-government forces there, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) introduced a resolution offering support for the rebels, saying they “should be considered the legitimate representatives of the Libyan people.” But in Doha yesterday, as part of a brief Middle East trip, the California Republican withdrew that support. Why? Because apparently the rebels won’t repay the U.S. for expenses incurred in helping them take down Qaddafi. “This lack of gratitude is shocking; this is not a good thing for their course,” he said.
But today in Baghdad, Rohrabacher took it a step further, telling the Iraqis — whose country the United States invaded by choice — that they must also repay the U.S. for invading their country, the AFP reports:
“Once Iraq becomes a very rich and prosperous country…we would hope that some consideration be given to repaying the United States some of the mega-dollars that we have spent here in the last eight years,” Rohrabacher told journalists at the US embassy in Baghdad.
“We were hoping that there would be a consideration of a payback because the United States right now is in close to a very serious economic crisis and we could certainly use some people to care about our situation as we have cared about theirs.”
On Libya, the local Qatari English language news site the Peninsula noted that “the revolutionaries have not made any commitment to return the expenses by the US on Libya as it could be used by Muammar Gaddafi as propaganda against the rebels.”
Rohrabacher “raised the issue in a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki” although the AFP did not report what would most likely have been Maliki’s bemused response. But it’s beyond absurd for Rohrabacher to demand that Iraq pay back the United States for, in retired Gen. Colin Powell’s terminology, “breaking” its country. If anyone is responsible for that, it’s George W. Bush.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/06/10/242206/rohrabacher-iraq-repay-us/
Goska

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 04:03, 13 Cze '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Polska, komu jest winna ?
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
shanyo

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 05:53, 13 Cze '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

My jako Polska już zapłaciliśmy oddając pejsatym majątek narodowy i system bankowy. Jako bonus dla koszernych rząd zadłużył każdego statystycznego Polaka na ponad 20 000. Taniej by kosztował Polskę własny pogram kosmiczny ze stacją orbitalną Mieszko I.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: