W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Niecodzienny spam  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena: Brak ocen
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Śmietnik Odsłon: 1457
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:17, 11 Gru '07   Temat postu: Niecodzienny spam Odpowiedz z cytatem

Czytajcie to:

Cytat:
from Mr.Morgan Warzanga <hampet.mwarzz@yahoo.com>
date Dec 8, 2007 1:56 PM

Good day My Friend,

My name is Mr. Morgan Warzanga; I am the regional manager of Standard chartered bank of Ghana tarkwa branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information when I was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 44 years old married with three lovely kids .

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and me, as the regional manager of the Standard chartered bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the last year 2006 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made four million six hundred united state dollars (4.6m)usd which my head office are not aware of it and will never be aware of it . I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 20% of the total funds as your commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much if you can call me at my private number +233-242-174-118, so that we can go over the details and I will give you my full information’s. Remember there is no risk involved I promise.

Thank you in advance and my regard to your family.
Yours truly
Mr. Morgan Warzanga.

To co, może ktoś zadzwoni? Smile
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:27, 11 Gru '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

miałem taki sam spam w zeszłym roku w firmie... nawet w mediach było głośno o jakiejś kobiecinie która dała się nabrać i wylądowała z długami...
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 15:56, 11 Gru '07   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

aaa to sorry.
zdziwil mnie bo gmail zazwyczaj dobrze spam filtruje, a ten akurat przepuścił Smile
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Śmietnik Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: