W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

WTC ostrzelane rakietami  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
1 głos
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 1926
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:03, 12 Gru '09   Temat postu: WTC ostrzelane rakietami Odpowiedz z cytatem

fragmenty zeznań i nagrań nowojorskich policjantów:
Cytat:

"detective Molina informed us that NYPD Citywide had put out a report that a third aircraft was approaching and that persons unknown were shooting from the Woolworth building"

Chronological report of the WTC radio transmissions

0905 Sgt Polland radios Captain Whitaker ans states that second plane hit 2 WTC. Detective Sgt Zika states he had a visual and it could have been a possible missile.

0908 Detective Sgt Zika reports possible missile launch off the Woolworth building and requests to have CPD contact NYPD to check the Woolworth building.

0913 Sgt DeVona asks WTC police desk if there is any confirmation of missile launchers. The WTC police desk states there has been no confirmation.

(Firefighter Peter Fallucca also mentions this in his report pages 4-5 describing the 2nd hit "I just thought it was a secondary explosion from the first building, I was on the opposite side. I was sitting behind the officer, and I couldn't really see the top of the towers, but the guys that were on that side of the rig, they were able to see, and I heard 'Holy shit!' you know, he screamed, because he saw this big fireball, and then all the debris. You heard the explosion and everything, but I saw the big fireball. The stuff was coming down across the street. It looked like a meteor came flying across the street. They said it was the engine. I don't know what it was. It was a big fireball or something from the plane I guess, came across the street in front of our rig, and as we get out of the rig, there's a cop, city police officer, in the street. He's telling us, 'I'm getting out of here. I just saw a rocket' He said he saw it come off the Woolworth building and hit the tower. Now I see the two towers are hit. He says, 'I just saw a rocket hit that building. I'm getting the F out of here. I'm getting out of here'.........They're shooting rockets. I don't know what we're doing over here, but after I watched it on the news a couple of times, I could see it was a peice of the plane or something flew off the building and made like a -- it looked -- if you didn't see it actually come off the plane, you saw like a stream of smoke coming from one building to the other, but actually came from the tower, and they didn't go the other way, so he swore he saw a rocket" it goes on but it's quite confusing as to what he's describing.

kolejna relacja:

Detective R.P Mendenhall writes in a memo to Chief Joseph Morris

Cytat:
"At this time detective DeMello and myself were at the intersection of Barclay and Greenwich when 3 unidentified white males in business attire ran up to me and started to scream that a missile had been fired into Tower Two from the top of the Woolworth building. I looked up to the roof of the Woolworth building and there appeared to be smoke coming from the very top of the building.

At this time detective DeMello and I ran into the Woolworth building, as we entered I immediately asked for the head of security. An unidentified black male in a security uniform ran forwards and asked how he could help. I told him I needed a secure elevator to the roof, his response was 'follow me', we walked into the bank of elevators when the doors of one car opened. 2 men stepped out of the elevator, a man appearing to be Hispanic identified himself as the building superintendant, he was wearing an id card on his shirt. The security guard seemed to know him so we took him at his word. He advised detective DeMello and myself that the roof was secure. I told him that we'd had a report of a missile fired from the roof of this building and he advised us that it wasn't a missile it was an aircraft, a big aircraft. He further advised that he was on the roof when it crashed into Tower Two. At this time we left the building and started to run back to the Barclay street ramp"

szczególnie intrygujące są dwie ostatnie relacje, gdzie ludzie krzyczą o rakietach wystrzeliwanych w WTC z budynku Woolworth

jak to możliwe że tak ważne informacje do tej pory nie zagościły w żadnych mediach?

źródło: zeznania policjantów zamieszczone na:
http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/pa-transcripts/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:10, 12 Gru '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Woolworth Building znajduje się kilka przecznic od WTC

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworth_Building
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 01:28, 13 Gru '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
"Someone had fired missiles at the World Trade Center's north tower from atop the nearby Woolworth Building."

WNBC News

"...we just had a second explosion, possibly a missile from the roof of the Woolworth Building."

Port Authority Police Officer
WNBC News

"They're shooting at the Trade Center from the Woolworth Building."

Radio Dispatch
NY Daily News

"The first one they think was a guy shooting the missiles off the Woolworth Building."

WTC Police Channel 07
Mercury News

"Woolworth Building! They're firing missiles from Woolworth Building!"

Police Channel
Portland Inymedia

"...there was a missile launch at the Woolworth building."

Police Officer, 09:18AM
Mailgate News

"...the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building."

Alan Reiss, WTC Police Desk
9-11 Commission Hearing

"[About 50 yards from the Tower] There was a 'swooshing' sound, then an explosion, and it sounded really low. It was if someone, one or two floors above me, had launched a shoulder-fired missile."

Lance Cpl. Alan Reifenberg
Marine Corps News

As we pulled ‘round the corner, we stopped the rig, and a cop walked over to us and said, `I saw them shoot a missile launcher off that [Woolworth] building, you guys better be careful up there.’

NYC Fireman
Mr.Bellers Neighborhood
Powrót do góry
kalfas

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 00:15, 14 Gru '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Może to laser znad Ussurii. Rakieta pozostawia tzw. smuge.....ktos by cos nagrał...
Pomijam fakt, ekplozji i implozji w WTC...tez jakos nikt tego nie nagral.....po co to by zreszta bylo...czemu mialo słuzyc?????a zeznania....Jak mawiał ktos w jakims filmie...z akumulatorem na jajach każdy zaspiewa.....Tyle w kwestii zeznań o rakietach.
Powrót do góry
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 14:36, 14 Gru '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

skoro tylu policjantów składa oficjalne zeznania na ten temat to coś w tym musi być... tak jak z eksplozjami w lobby i aresztowaniami na terenie WTC
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: