W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

chemtrails  
Podobne tematy
Co powinieneś wiedzieć o smugach chemicznych 19
chemtrails - to nie jest prawda12
Prawdziwy cel Chemtrails ujawniony13
Pokaz wszystkie podobne tematy (18)
Znalazłeś na naszym forum inny podobny temat? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
50 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Ziemia i wolna energia Odsłon: 76667
Strona:  «   1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38, 39, 40   »  Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  

Co sądzisz o chemtrailsach - smugach chemicznych o kórych jest ten wątek?
To o czym tu mowa to zwykłe smugi zostawiane przez samoloty, tudzież inne zjawiska naturalne
25%
 25%  [ 42 ]
Nie wiem - myślę, że coś w tym może być... może faktycznie coś rozpylają
36%
 36%  [ 61 ]
Jestem pewien, że są to związki chemiczne rozpylane przez samoloty na czyjeś zlecenie
37%
 37%  [ 63 ]
Wszystkich Głosów : 166

Autor Wiadomość
Blue

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:42, 21 Cze '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2MJ1EtTGU
chemtrails over florence
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Kyuss

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:49, 07 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tajemniczy żel na trawie w Szkocji:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/outdoors/articles/jelly/
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:55, 07 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

To zjawisko jest lepiej znane jako "Star jelly" lub z walijskiego "pwdre ser" (pol.Odchody z gwiazd) i jest odnotowywane w kronikach od XVII stulecia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_jelly

Cytat:

Star jelly
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Star jelly or pwdre sêr is an alleged compound purportedly deposited on the earth during meteor showers. It is described as a foul-smelling, gelatinous substance, which tends to evaporate shortly after having fallen.

History

There have been reports of pwdre sêr (Welsh for rot of the stars) for centuries.[1] A long article in the paranormal magazine Fate declared Star Jelly to be of extraterrestrial origin, calling it "cellular organic matter" which exists as "prestellar molecular clouds" which float through space.[citation needed]

The Book of British Amphibians and Reptiles (page 138) author M Smith, explains that Star Jelly is most likely formed from the glands in the oviducts of frogs and toads. Birds and mammals will eat the animals but not the oviducts which, when they come into contact with moisture, swell and distort leaving a vast pile of jelly like substance sometimes also refered to a Otter Jelly.

[edit] More recently documented cases

In 1950, four Philadelphia, Pennsylvania policemen reported the discovery of "a domed disk of quivering jelly, 6 feet in diameter, one foot thick at the center and an inch or two near the edge." When they tried to pick it up, it dissolved into an "odorless, sticky scum." [1], [2]. The site was located (near 26th Street and Vare Avenue) within a half mile (800 m) of the Philadelphia Gas Works, leading to the possibility that it was some type of industrial discharge.

On August 11, 1979, Mrs. Sybil Christian of Frisco, Texas reported the discovery of several purple blobs of goo on her front yard following a Perseid meteor shower. A follow up investigation by reporters and an assistant director of the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History discovered a battery reprocessing plant outside of town where caustic soda was used to clean impurities from the lead in the batteries, resulting in a purplish compound as a byproduct. The report was greeted with some skepticism, however, as the compounds at the reprocessing plant were solid, whereas the blobs on Mrs. Christian's lawn were gelatinous. Others, however, have pointed out that Mrs. Christian had tried to clear them off her lawn with a garden hose[citation needed].

In December, 1983, grayish-white, oily gelatin fell on North Reading, Massachusetts. Mr. Thomas Grinley reported finding it on his lawn, on the streets and sidewalks, and dripping from gas station pumps[citation needed].

On several dates in 1994, "gelatinous rain" fell on Oakville, Washington. The story was featured in a 1995 episode of Unsolved Mysteries [3]. In 1997, a similar substance fell in the Everett, Washington area.

On the evening of November 3, 1996, a meteor was reported flashing across the sky of Kempton, Australia, just outside of Hobart. The next morning, white translucent slime was reportedly discovered on the lawns and sidewalks of the town[citation needed].

[edit] Scientific analysis/theories
This section contains information which may be of unclear or questionable importance or relevance to the article's subject matter.
Please help improve this article by clarifying or removing superfluous information.

Godfrey Louis is a solid-state physicist currently studying "blood-colored showers" (which may be related to star jelly)that fell in 2001 near his home in Kerala in India. He thinks they may come from space. He has isolated red 10-micrometre structures that may reproduce without DNA, but have not been extensively tested. [4] This has some connections with the chemical evolution period that was said to have been existing on early earth by many biologists.

The Massachusetts Department of Environment Quality Engineering examined the "star fall" which dropped on North Reading, but the only results were that the material was "non-toxic".[citation needed]

Little scientific analysis has been done on star jelly. The Guardian Unlimited reported in January 2005 that Welsh naturalist Thomas Pennant, writing in the 18th century, believed the material to be "something" vomited up by birds or animals.

More recent scientific speculation has pointed towards frog spawn which has been vomited up by amphibian-eating creatures (notably European Polecats), though no frog spawn has ever approached the size of some reported cases of star jelly. The German terms Sternenrotz (star snot) and Meteorgallerte (meteorite jelly) are known to refer to more or less digested frog spawn vomited by predators (Schlüpmann 2007). This is quite easy to identify by its smell and found in winter and early spring near frog spawning sites.

There have also been connections made between star jelly and unidentified flying objects[citation needed] — some UFO watchers believe that UFOs are not alien constructs, but atmospheric beasts[citation needed], and that the Star Jelly is their remains once they fall to earth.[citation needed][who?]

Many skeptics[who?] feel that star jelly is probably just a diversity of naturally occurring material such as slime molds, nostoc, or lichen, and that the extraterrestrial connection occurs when people see meteor showers, rush to where they think the meteors fell, and find the already-existing molds on the ground.[citation needed]

[edit] In popular culture

Sir John Suckling, in 1641, wrote a poem which contained the following lines:[2]

As he whose quicker eye doth trace
A false star shot to a mark'd place
Do's run apace,
And, thinking it to catch,
A jelly up do snatch

Henry More, in 1656 wrote:[3]

That the Starres eat...that those falling Starres, as some call them, which are found on the earth in the form of a trembling gelly, are their excrement.

John Dryden, in 1679, wrote:[4]

When I had taken up what I supposed a fallen star I found I had been cozened with a jelly.

William Somervile, in 1740, wrote in The Talisman:[5]

Swift as the shooting star, that gilds the night
With rapid transient Blaze, she runs, she flies;
Sudden she stops nor longer can endure
The painful course, but drooping sinks away,
And like that falling Meteor, there she lyes
A jelly cold on earth.

Sir Walter Scott, in his novel The Talisman, wrote:[6]

"Seek a fallen star," said the hermit, "and thou shalt only light on some foul jelly, which, in shooting through the horizon, has assumed for a moment an appearance of splendour."

Some observers have made a connection between Star Jelly and the movie The Blob, in which a gelatinous monster falls from space. The Blob was supposedly based on the Philadelphia reports[citation needed].

In the Film Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978 film), the alien spores that fell to Earth in a rain shower formed blobs of jelly that grew into flowers that produced the seed pods.
Powrót do góry
Kyuss

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:49, 07 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Może być i takie wytłumaczenie, ale gdy ludzie chorują to coś jednak musi być nie tak...

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Prrivan

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:59, 16 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Obiekty rozpylające chemtrails przybierają coraz to bardziej fikuśne kształty ostatnimi laty.
Polecam otworzyc linka i zerknąć na zdjęcia:

http://www.carnicom.com/anomalies1.htm

Cytat:

"AEROSOL ANOMALIES"
Posted on Behalf of the Submitters
by
Clifford E Carnicom
Apr 17 2008

During the past month, two individuals have submitted a series of photographs to me that depict unusual airborne forms. To my knowledge, neither of these individuals is in contact with the other. The photographs are stated to be original. In both cases, the photos shown here are reported to have taken place in the midst of heavy aerosol operations over the respective geographic regions.

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects. The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable. The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate. A statement from the photgrapher in each case will follow the images that have been submitted. These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft. The accompanying "emission trail" with the ring like structure of the first set is especially curious. My appreciation is extended to both of the individuals that have offered their images to the public in the quest to further understand the nature of the aerosol operations.

SET ONE:

Magnified Section of Ring Like Structure
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

Second Image of Ring Like Structure (highly magnified)
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

Above photo(1of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

Above photo(2of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

Statement by the observer:

"I saw this chemtrail forming to the west of Vail, Colorado on March 7, 2008 at 5:23PM. As I zoomed in full with a 70 to 300 lens on my D200 Nikon, there appeared to be no plane in front of the chemtrail - like it was forming out of thin air. After shooting several shots, there was another plane-less chemtrail rising to the west just before sunset. It was spooky. When I downloaded the pictures, there was a halo shape at the front of the chemtrail in some of the images and absolutely nothing visible in others.

The Air Force has had stealth aircraft that are invisible to radar for quite some time. Apparently they now also have aircraft that are invisible to cameras as well. Why would stealth aircraft be flying missions over ski country?

I became chemtrail aware during my investigation into the true story of the 911 attacks. But it did not hit home until November 18, 2007 when I documented the first saturation mission over Vail. That Sunday started mostly sunny. Then one jet flew over high and fast and left a huge expanding plume. It was followed by jets flying from all points of the compass. Inside of three hours, the sky was covered in a gray soup of converging chemtrails. The sun was partially blocked out. Then the planes vanished and not one was seen the rest of the day. After documenting a saturation mission over Crested Butte on December 13, 2007 where the sun was completely blocked out in three hours - there was no doubt left that something sinister was being perpetrated by the Air Force in Colorado.

I've watched jets leaving no contrail at all fly towards a cloud and turn on the chemtrail upon entering the cloud and exit the cloud leaving none. I've photographed jets at similar altitude leaving no visible exhaust trails flying near jets leaving huge chemtrails. The next day after saturation missions, I've seen a return to normal jet traffic and normal vanishing contrails. The denial from people that say this is all normal don't remember what is was like in the west before the late 90s. The deep blue sky without a cloud that lasted three weeks straight on a regular basis during summers never happens now. When I flew across the country last time, I didn't see the ground once from Denver to Boston. The clouds looked weird and fibrous; unnatural. I have images that show clouds of green, purple and rust colors. That simply can't be water or you would see the rainbow colors. After 25 years in Colorado, I have no memory of the chemical colors I now see regularly in clouds. I also have no memory of the strange chemical halos around the sun. I certainly have no memory of planes leaving trails in a grid that block out the sun in three hours. The time lapses I have of this are indisputable evidence to me. Most people I show my evidence to think I have a point that something is terribly wrong with these pictures. Other people roll their eyes and think of me as a paranoid delusionist. I see that as a huge obstacle to stopping this madness. People simply don't want to believe the truth that the government of the United States would do anything to harm them. You can show them the documents released through the freedom of information act about the mind control experiments, the intentional infection of black men with venereal disease, lining up soldiers in front of a nuclear blast wave and they still believe this same government wouldn't pollute the Earth for all time to gain a military advantage. I'm not sure how to reach these people. Preaching to the quire will get us no where. What will convince these people? Perhaps nothing will until they get Morgellons disease."

SET TWO:

Second anomalous disk-ring like structure reported in combination with heavy aerosol operations.
Separate geographic region and time from first set.

Reduced scale on second disk-ring like structure reported in association with heavy aerosol operations over area.
Statement form photographer is to follow.

Second photograph by second photographer presented for informational purposes only.
Disk object barely visible.
Please see text description below (arrow added by CEC for clarification).

Statement by the observer:

As discussed please find attached the two photos of the unidentified flying disc I captured.
The first one attached is much clearer and was taken on Sunday March 23, 2008. It was observed
out of peripheral vision, and barely captured it although it was on a straight horizontal flight
path but fast, faster than the aircrafts in the airspace at the time precise time!!! without the
UV filtering sunglasses I normally wear but didn't that day. It was smack dab in the middle of
the airspace precisely during the time of heavy activity via the daily observed same aviation
assault team [ assault team described here: http://dayspringgatheringscircle.org/blog/?p=881]
The second photo was taken TODAY [Apr 14 2008 Ed. Note-CEC], is the same unidentified
flying disc, but today's story is quite different. I was wearing my UV filtering sunglasses and
caught the beginning erratic activity out of the peripheral vision once again as we were filming
all the heavy activity of the daily observed same aviation assault time and out of the corner
of my eye I caught an erratic movement, then in a split second going straight VERTICAL and
FAST, as soon as I dropped my UV filtering Sunglasses it vanished right were it was as I had
my glasses on, flipped my glasses back on and it caught in the same airspace region precisely
where I couldn't see it seconds before [ light reflection? light bending?], anyways, this disc
did a figure 8, went left and went right, banked left 90 degrees and then shot straight
up vertical into the cloud cover ahead. This all happened in split seconds, and with a
wing and a prayer I just flicked on auto and took the shot because the disc was rising
straight vertical so fast I thought it would be gone before the shutter could capture it.
You will notice that the disc on the second photo almost out of the frame, top of the photo,
on its vertical straight rise, whereas on the 1st photo, it was on a horizontal flight path,
course I didn't think to track it on the first photo, like I was able to track and observe it
the second time. This thing looked exactly like it was remote controlled as fast it did a
figure 8 then went left ,right and vertical. By the way, the same aircraft were in the
same airspace both times, what I call the worker bees. All in all, I have now observed
this disc 4 times, and at all times directly in the middle of heavy aerial activity.

Editor's Notes:[CEC]

1. The photographs are stated to have been taken in North Carolina.

2. The photographs from set two are the protected private work property of DaySpring
Gatherings by Gabriel Paul. THE IMAGES FROM SET TWO ARE NOT TO BE COPIED
FROM THIS SITE and they have been posted solely with the permission of the author.

3. An assessment is provided by the second photographer that the craft is NOT likely from
"other planets", but may be "human made as a remotely controlled 1)discharge unit,
2) atmospheric testing apparatus, 3)surveillance eye, 4)combination of all the above
and more to toss into the puzzle."
Powrót do góry
Driver84

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:16, 17 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ehh....
przyznaje ze nie 3talem calego tematu... częściowo przeglądałem poszczegolne tematy nt. chemtrails.. sam mam wiele zdjec i filmow z chemtrails ktore obserwowałem osobiście... smugi ktore nie znikały a się POWIĘKSZAŁY z czasem od momentu pozostawienia, przechodząc w chmury, czy tez mieszając się z nimi...
Stwierdzam ze 90% ludzi, jak nie więcej, jest ślepych.. patrzą w niebo a nie widzą... Sad
Może to już było poruszane, ale czy ktos starał się tą sprawę nagłośnić w Polsce? przecież to jest jakaś masakra!! Mieszkam pod krakowem, ostatno jest spokoj, ale są okresy gdy niebo faktycznie jest usiane kratownicami, krzyzami, które się u3mują do ladnych paru godzin i z bezchmurnego niebieskiego nieba robią "mleko"
Już nawet jak nocą obserwuję gwiazdy to słabo je widać, pomijając stosunkowo bliską odl. większych miast...
Najgorsza w tym wszystkim jest ignoraancja.. Ludzie przyjmują to jako cos normalnego.. Sad
Ręce opadają...
Po porstu qrwica czlowieka dopada jak widzi co się dzieje a gdy chce się tym z kims podzielić, kogoś "uświadomić" to po prostu wali głową w mur... Sad
Najgorsze ze to jest wierzchołek góry lodowej...
im głębiej, tym mniejsza akceptacja społeczeństwa na FAKTY!!
Początkowo byłem bardzo optymistycznie nastawiony na to ze społeczeństwo, znajomi, ostatecznie choć częściowo otworzą o3...
Teraz za3nam wątpić, i dochodzę do prostego wniosku, że.. co ma być- to będzie
Wiemy swoje, a nie mozna nikogo nawracać/uświadamiać na siłę... do tego kazdy dojdzie w swoim czasie..
..oby nie za późno
Lama

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 00:23, 18 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tak, ale patrzac na to z drugiej strony nie jesteś 100% pewny czy to faktycznie jest chmtrails. Czy to zjawisko rzeczywiście istnieje - z raccji tego, że brakuje nam twardych i pewnych dowodów. Póki ktoś nie zbada składu smugi, bądź nie będzie miał innego dowodu to nie ma co sie wychylać z taką informacją.

Bo w oczach innych wyglądasz po prostu smiesznie... - mimo tego, że to co mówisz jest logiczne i racjonaalne.

To samo mozna zaobserwowac na tym forum - jedni piszą o 100% swojej racji w jednym temacie, a w drugim z dużą pewnością podważają czyjąś rację - mimo że oba poglądy opierają się tak samo na teorii.

Pozdro!Smile
Powrót do góry
Driver84

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:01, 18 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ok, oczywiscie ze nie mam 100% pewności co to jest. Mam pewność ze kotś coś rozpyla i nie wiem, czy są gdzieś jakies oficjalne informacje co to jest, w jakim celu się to robi, czemu po rozpyleniu to nie znika lecz się rozprzestrzenia?? Czemu na obszarach w których występuje to rozpylenie zwiększa się okresowa zachorowalność na niektore choroby?
Pewnie powiedzą ze nas chronią przed globalnym ociepleniem i tworzą sztuczne chmury zebu wiecej promieni słonecznych się od nich odbijało (tyle ze z rugiej strony część z nich się przebije, i zostanie uwięzionia między powierzchnią a warstwą chmur, co doprowadzić moze z kolei do podwyzszenia temp.. patrz-Wenus)
To moze oni sztucznie tworzą to globalne ocieplenie?? Very Happy
Paranoja, ale wszystko jest możliwe Wink
Kyuss

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:01, 25 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

History Channel o "chemtralils" i wojnie pogodowej:

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Driver84

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:59, 25 Lip '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

jak wspomniałem tematu od początku nie 3tałem, ale wrzucam to:

Cytat:
Witam, może was to zainteresuje, bo dotyczy niejako ogolniej manipulacji pogodą. Otoz mam znajomego Cypryjczyka, który powiedział mi cos takiego: na Cyprze jest pełno angielskich baz wojskowych, które nie wiadomo co robią. Między innymi sa tam stacje nasłuchowe (radarowe). Angole parę dni temu sami oficjalnie się przyznali w cypryjskiej prasie, że rozpylaja w powietrzu ponad wyspą "środki chemiczne" zapobiegające tworzeniu się chmur i opadom deszczu, ponieważ "chcą mieć jasny i czysty obraz na radarach". Wiec chyba można już oficjalnie powiedziec , ze pogoda da się sterowac?

Cytat:
W jednym ze swoich wykładów, klawy gościu David Icke rzuca wzmiankę nt. chemtrails. Uważa on, że służą one powstrzymywaniu czegoś dobrego, co zaczyna do nas w obecnych czasach przypływać z kosmosu. Cytat niedosłowny ale generalnie o to mu chodziło. Ciekawa koncepcja, należy ją brać pod uwagę.

http://www.niewyjasnione.pl/Chemtrails_-_trochę_szerzej-t9706-s64.html

a jako bonus, pewien cytat który ostatnio uslyszalem.. :
"I don't understand, why U have to pay, to live on the planet U were born on..."
Pozdro
0ozaru

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:24, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ja również nie czytałem całego tematu, bo uważam to wszystko za paranoiczną ściemę "szajs-fikszyn".
Pisał już ktoś o tym, ze gazy na różnych wysokościach rozchodzą się inaczej? Różnica ciśnienia w różnych warstwach atmosfery różnie musi wpływać na "rozpływanie" się w powietrzu tego "ogona" spalin, czy co to tam jest?
Powrót do góry
ostrożny

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 18:59, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

0ozaru napisał:

Pisał już ktoś o tym, ze gazy na różnych wysokościach rozchodzą się inaczej? Różnica ciśnienia w różnych warstwach atmosfery różnie musi wpływać na "rozpływanie" się w powietrzu tego "ogona" spalin, czy co to tam jest?

Czy to są twoje wnioski? Czy może masz jakieś źródła przeprowadzonych badań w tym kierunku?

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:24, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

jego wnioski wydają się logiczne i ja myślę dokładnie tak samo.

skoro już jednak o wynikach badań mowa, to może ktoś przedstawi źródła przeprowadzonych badań w kierunku wykazania że taka zwykła smuga musi się rozpaść w ciągu 3 minut, choćby nie wiem co?
bo zdaje się to jest zasadniczym dogmatem osób wierzących w to że byle kratka na niebie to zapewne depopulacja, a w najlepszym przypadku sterowanie pogodą.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
ostrożny

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:27, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bimi napisał:
a w najlepszym przypadku sterowanie pogodą.

No właśnie. Już to dwa razy cytowałem, ale jeszcze raz powtórzę .

"Chmury wysokie, zazwyczaj cienkie (np. Cirrus) przyczyniają się do ogrzewania powierzchni ziemi, podczas gdy przy ochładzaniu decydującą rolę odgrywają miąższe chmury piętra niskiego, np. Stratocumulus."

Tu nie ma wątpliwości. Na to są badania. Jeżeli samolot tworzący chmury ma wpływ na ocieplanie się klimatu tyle co na przykład 1000 samochodów to dlaczego ten problem się bagatelizuje?

Bimi możemy na dzisiaj to zjawisko nazywać normalnymi chmurami, ale problem jest poważny i narastający. Tym bardziej w momencie gdy podnosi się nam podatki związane z ociepleniem. Tylko ty możesz ten temat odpowiednio ukierunkować, ale nie w taki sposób żeby cały czas wspierać tylko jedną stronę sporu .

Powrót do góry
Dysputant

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:30, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jeśli przez tydzień nie ma na niebie żadnej kratki (Wrocław)
rozglądałem się. A pogoda była i słoneczna i deszczowa a po tygodniu w ciągu 1 dnia naliczyłem około 22 smug
to czy to nie jest dziwne?

Czy przez ten tydzień nad Wrocławiem nie przeleciał żaden samolot? 8 dnia nawet nie musiałem się rozglądać na niebie , gdzie się nie popatrzyłem to coś wisiało w powietrzu.

Tylko że 7 dni suchych słonecznych jak i deszczowych.
(oczywiście w deszczowe dni smugi nie znajdziesz)
choć udało mi się wczoraj zrobić zdjęcie 2 smug wiszących pomiędzy chmurami.

Wydawało mi się że kanały powietrzne są eksploatowane częściej niż raz na tydzień.
Sami możecie to zauważyć. Jak przez kilka dni nie ma na niebie ani obłoczku i wszystkie samoloty robią krótkie smugi ,
a potem niebo zostaje powoli zasłaniane tym gównem...

http://www.pown.it/3385
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:35, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

sorry, nie wiem o czym ty mówisz. jakie chmury wysokie niskie, co to ma do rzeczy? samolot zostawia za sobą spaliny, jak to samolot. jeśli czasem nie widać spalin wcale, czasem widać przez chwilę, a innym razem przez minutę, to nie widzę przeciwwskazań żeby czasem było je widać i dłużej. a że się rozmywają w powietrzu i tworzą chmury to chyba normalne.

nie zamierzam popierać czegoś o czym nic nie wiem. ani tym bardziej czegoś co nie trzyma się kupy Smile
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
goldbug

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:52, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Do tej pory też traktowałem Chemtrails nieco z przymróżeniem oka, ale wygląda na to, że faktycznie używają tego jako metodę na kontrolę populacji:

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

German Scientist Exposes Chemtrails As Military Operations
http://www.infowars.com/german-scientist.....perations/

Co więcej w ECOSCIENCE książce ukazującej program zarządzania "ZASOBAMI LUDZKIMI" otwarcie podają tego typu metodę jako sposób na sterylizację ludności.

W sumie skoro jesteśmy dla nich stonką, to czemu mieli by nie stosować oprysków żeby ją wybić ... pojebani psychopaci Mad
Powrót do góry
ostrożny

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:05, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bimi napisał:
samolot zostawia za sobą spaliny, jak to samolot.

nie zamierzam popierać czegoś o czym nic nie wiem. ani tym bardziej czegoś co nie trzyma się kupy Smile

To faktycznie nic nie wiesz jak twierdzisz, że to są spaliny. To na początek poczytaj o kondensacji.

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:33, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

kondensacja czy spaliny - jeden pies.
chodzi o ślad który zostawia za sobą samolot na wysokości kilku-kilkunastu km.
co mam niby poczytać na ten temat? bo na pewno nie są to zwykłe chmury
Powrót do góry
ostrożny

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:15, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Żeby pogłębić wagę problemu to jeszcze jeden cytat:

"Przemysł samochodowy życzliwie zauważa, że jeden Boeing 747 w ciągu 24h emituje tyle ile 250 aut przez rok"
Chodzi tutaj o emisję dwutlenku węgla.

Jeśli dołożyć do tego wpływ chmur kondensacyjnych na temperaturę powietrza to może się okazać że tu jest 90% powodów związanych z naszym klimatem.

Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:50, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

twierdzisz, że chemtrails to normalne smugi po samolotach i właśnie dlatego są złe bo odpowiadają za globalne ocieplenie?
Powrót do góry
ostrożny

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:59, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bimi napisał:
twierdzisz, że chemtrails to normalne smugi po samolotach i właśnie dlatego są złe bo odpowiadają za globalne ocieplenie?

No nie mąć już.
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 23:01, 11 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ostrożny napisał:
No nie mąć już.
Smile
Powrót do góry
pswierq

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 01:06, 12 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pewnie, ze sa to bzdury. Tylko od kiedy samoloty na moim niebie nie lataja w kratke, tylko jak pan Bog przykazal na lotniska, to nie mam nad soba dziwnych chmur a i samoloty z brazylii spadaja z nieba (pokoj ofiarom).
Od jakiegos czsu niczego nie rozpozpylaja, pytanie, dlaczego?
Powrót do góry
kosmo

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:22, 15 Sie '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Niewykluczone jest ze rzeczywiscie rozpylaja cos. Zastanawiam sie od jakiegos czasu jak prawdopodobne jest rozpylanie jakiejs substancji niszczacej grzybnie/zarodniki grzybow halucynogennych. Dwa lata temu bylem ze znajomym na lace w poszukiwaniu magicznych grzybkow i o dziwo nic nie znalezlismy. Kolega twierdzil ze jakies 5 lat temu i wiecej roslo tam pelno grzybow (dlatego tam pojechalismy) jak dla mnie warunki byly wrecz zajebiste, pastwisko z krowimi plackami, 2 krowy na krzyz i strumyczek oddzielajacy lake od lasu iglastego. No nic mam nadzieje ze ktos nas poprostu ubiegl.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Ziemia i wolna energia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona:  «   1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38, 39, 40   » 
Strona 22 z 40

Skocz do: