W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

New Age a New World Order  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
2 głosy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Religie, wiara, okultyzm Odsłon: 1547
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Aqua

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 09:35, 13 Lut '09   Temat postu: New Age a New World Order Odpowiedz z cytatem

Freemasonry Lodge
Illumination and Freemasonry

"Initiation therefore, meant a process whereby natural man, became transformed into spiritual or ultra-natural man, and to effect this it was necessary to change his consciousness, to gear it to a new and higher principle, and so, as it were, make of him a new man in the sense of attaining a new method of life and a new outlook upon the universe." -Wilmhurst, "The Meaning of Masonry." Pg. 185

Masonry goes far beyond a group of men worshipping Lucifer and practicing the Ancient Mystery Religion. In reality, it is part of a powerful World Order, called The Illuminati. The Secret Societies were impugned with the desire to create a World Revolution and to set up an Occult World with a belief in Lucifer as God. This was the goal of the Secret Societies- to bring in the Anti-Christ, to bring in Lucifer, as God and Ruler of this World!

Secret Societies today, such as the Freemasonry Organization, are merely a link into the overall New Age "Plan" to destroy Christianity, and then to have a One World Order of Luciferianism in its place, just as Nimrod had planned so long ago, in Ancient Babylon!

INNER ILLUMINATION

The term "Illuminati" comes from the root word "illume", which means to "give light" or "one who is enlightened". It is a term used by Occultists, because Lucifer, whom they worship, has a name which means "Light-Bearer" and "Enlightened One", and Illuminati is derived from the idea of having one's eyes opened of "being enlightened" by Lucifer's light.

In modern Masonry today, an emphasis is put upon the idea of "Spiritual Illumination": "Every candidate for the Mysteries of Masonry, at the proper time and in an appropriate manner, should be taught the truth that the rite of initiation means much more than a formal ceremonial progress through the degrees. Initiation is to be attained only after real labor, deep study, profound meditation, extensive research and a constant practice of those virtues which will open a true path to moral, intellectual, and spiritual illumination." -Grand Lodge of Texas, A.F. and A. M., Monitor of the Lodge: Monitorial Instructions in the Three Degrees of Symbolic Masonry, (Grand Lodge of Texas, 1982) pg. XV-XVI

And so, the question is, What exactly is this so-called "Spiritual Illumination" that Masons aspire to attain? And the answer is: This illumination of Masonry is that same "Cosmic Consciousness" that New Agers seek to obtain... the same New Age "cosmic consciousness one with the Universe" illumination that we have been talking about all along!

Several books have been published on the subject of Masonic Mysticism, including Arthur Ward's book "Masonic Symbolism and the Mystic Way", and J.D. Buck's book "Mystic Masonry". Albert Pike, esteemed Mason, was referred to as "The greatest of all Masons as he was the greatest of all mystics." -Carl Claudy, "Foreign Countries: a Gateway to the Interpretation and Development of Certain Symbols of Freemasonry." pg. IX.

Masonic authorities H.L. Haywood and A. E. Waite say: "...there is a class of religious practices called mysticism; Freemasonry is a religious mysticism; whatever may be the place belonging to the religious mysticism in the world is a place belonging to Freemasonry." -Haywood, pg. 211, "The Newly made Mason: What he and every Mason should know about Masonry."

In Occultism, "mysticism" involves trying to make a direct contact with a spiritual entity, which is achieved by first entering into an altered state of Consciousness. This is why Masons, who believe in mysticism, also talk of the importance of going into Altered States of Consciousness. - "Clausen's Commentaries on Morals and Dogma", pg. 210 Foster Bailey, a 32nd degree Mason refers to: "the necessity for complete self-mastery and expansion of consciousness before the achieving of the Degree of Master (Mason)." -Foster Bailey, "The Spirit of Masonry," pg. 127.

*Just as a side note, 32nd Degree Mason, Foster Bailey, who I just quoted from, was the husband of Alice Bailey, the once devoted Christian Sunday School teacher became renowned as a prolific author of occult writings, and the Mother, along with Helena Blavatsky, of the New Age Movement. In 1915, Alice Bailey was introduced to Madame Helena Blavatsky and the evil teachings of Theosophy, which began the modern New Age Movement, as we know it today.

Masonic authority W.L. Wilmhurst and other Masons say that each degree of the Blue Lodge of Masonry is designed to open up the consciousness to progressively higher levels of being. This involves "getting in touch with your "Higher Self" or your "psychic nature", and "finding the divinity (God) within." -Wilmhurst, "The meaning of Masonry." Pg. 11,112 cf. pg. 74,75, 174-185. Wilmhurst says: "The second purpose of the Craft (Mason's) doctrine is to declare the way by which that (divine) centre may be found within ourselves, and this teaching is embodied in the discipline and ordeals delineated in the three degrees. No higher level of attainment is possible than that in which the human merges in the divine consciousness and knows as God knows." -W.L. Wilmhurst, "The Meaning of Masonry", pg. 75,140

The ancient Mystery Religions, which were based on Nature worship, taught that man was supposed to "get in touch with Nature." Getting in touch with nature also involves getting in touch with your higher self, because supposedly, you and all of nature- fragmented off from the Universal All, and your so-called higher self is nature's most evolved form. If you will recall, Masons really worship the "Great Architect of the Universe" who represents the God of nature or pantheism. And mankind is a part of nature and supposedly has "The Force" of nature running through its collective body.

In Occultism, Illumination or Enlightenment means to get a completely different or new outlook on your relation to the Universe, and to become "Cosmically Conscious" means to realize that you were once one with the All, but that you fragmented off from it and now you need to get back in touch with the Universal All. Masonic Author, W.L. Wilmhurst tells us, concerning the initiations of ancient pagans and their connection with modern Masonry: "Initiation therefore, meant a process whereby natural man, became transformed into spiritual or ultra-natural man, and to effect this it was necessary to change his consciousness, to gear it to a new and higher principle, and so, as it were, make of him a new man in the sense of attaining a new method of life and a new outlook upon the universe." -Wilmhurst, The Meaning of Masonry. pg. 185

The belief of Witches is that: "At the exact moment when the fasting (for inner purity) has produced its purpose- that is, inner illumination, a secret, ecstatic sensation of total unity with the Universe (occurs)." -Witchcraft and the Mysteries, pg. 77. Founder of the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola was involved in "Illumination", and the real purpose of reaching this illuminated state was to be able to talk to dead saints and angels. John Fergusen tells us that a state of voluntary spirit possession is "the core of mystical experience." -Fergusen, An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Mysticism and the Mystery Religions, pg. 148 Carl Claudy, Mason, said: "The Spiritualist (Medium) who feels that unseen friends are waiting to receive and carry him forward can be a good Master Mason." -Claudy, Foreign Countries, pg. 102

And of course, as we would expect, this "illumination" that Masons ascribe to involves also the typical Occultists idea of "harmonizing all opposites", such as one's "dual nature of good and evil". -Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney, "The Deadly Deception: Freemasonry exposed by one of its Top Leaders," pg. 157 ...you can see in this picture of a typical Masonic Hall that the floor is decorated with the black and white tiles. These of course, symbolize the positive and negative forces of their pantheistic "God"!

This sheds light on what type of "Spirits" that Masons are getting in touch with when they go into their altered states of consciousness! Only an evil spirit would want you to harmonize the "good and evil within". This is the foundation of what "The Illuminati" groups stood for, who were known as "Ghost Seers". And now we will discuss the most well known Illuminati Group, headed by Dr. Adam Weishaupt... a Group that fused together with the Freemasonry Society.

http://www.religiouscounterfeits.org/ml_illuminized.htm

Stop Exploiting The Indigo Children

Imagine, if you will, a chaotic mental institution where the patients are in charge of the administration. In actuality, such an entity really exists: it’s extremely large and is known as the New Age community. This community purportedly is involved in the study of spiritual and scientific matters of an esoteric nature, which would be very commendable if it really were the case.

Sadly, the commercial sector of the New Age community is a multi billion dollar enterprise which in turn has spawned a massive outpouring of books and lectures promulgated by unethical persons, who are more intent upon making a fast buck and enlarging their egos than in conducting meaningful esoteric research, prior to writing or lecturing. In consequence, the New Age community has been inundated with a seemingly endless stream of false esoteric dogma and mediocre scholarship, which has had a profound effect on the belief structure of most New Agers.

That this is so is well demonstrated by the fact that globally, hundreds of thousands of New Agers, including prominent business persons, scientists and members of the intelligence community, have abandoned their ability to discriminate between fact and fiction and instead implicitly believe in the existence of a supposed group of non-physical entities collectively known as the Council of Nine.

Ciąg dalszy w linku:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_indigo11.htm

Co jest najzabawniejsze to nie tylko fakt, że doktryna New Age może być rzeczywiście powiązana silnie z New World Order, ale to że oprócz niej zamieszane jest w to Shemsu Hor czy Kalendarz Majów. Innymi słowy posunięta do skrajności teoria spiskowa nie zostawia nam żadnej alternatywy - bo niezależnie od tego co zrobimy i co wybierzemy, dokonujemy zaledwie wyboru narzuconego nam przez Masońską bandę. Wink
Aqua

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:06, 14 Lut '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

No dobra, skoro nikt inny nie chce. To muszę sam ze sobą polemizować. Mr. Green

Do pierwszego tekstu raczej nie mam zastrzeżeń. Z tym, że tak na dobrą sprawę nic z niego nie wynika. To, że Illuminati jest tak skuteczna musi mieć swoje podłoże w lepszym rozumieniu istoty Wszechświata czy chociażby funkcjonowaniu człowieka. Jest to zupełnie logiczne. Tym samym conajmniej rozsądne byłoby założenie, że ich wiedza jest wiedzą zbliżoną do prawdy. Oskarżenia odnośnie zbieżności światopoglądowej Illuminati z pojmowaniem świata przez New Age może świadczyć równie dobrze o tym, że New Age całkiem dobrze rozgryzło to kim naprawdę jesteśmy.

Gdyby New Age miało być doktryną New World Order jaki sens ma obecna polityka Illuminati realizowana na całym świecie?
Weźmy np. żywność modyfikowaną genetycznie. Z naturą ma niewiele wspólnego. Można to od biedy podciągnąć pod tzw. Conscious Co-Creation czyli ostatni - dziewiąty poziom ewolucji świadomości jak to wynika z Kalendarza Majów, Tzolkin, ale genetyka jako manifestacja rozwoju naszej świadomości w materialnym wymiarze jest chyba bardzo naciąganą interpretacją.
Jak rozumieć czipy RFID i szeroką rozumianą wojnę z terroryzmem? Są to narzędzia manipulacji i zastraszania społeczeństwa. New Age ewidentnie walczy z ze strachem. Wręcz szerzy miłość twierdząc, że strach może powodować nawet regres na poziomie conajmniej ewolucyjnym.

Czy kilku masonów w kręgach New Age musi świadczyć o kontroli danego sektora przez nich, czy może są to tylko szpiedzy, którzy jak zwykle mają za zadania deprecjację i ośmieszanie ważnych tematów i być może słusznego zbioru światopoglądów?

Drugi tekst przerobię później, a może nie będe musiał, bo ktoś będzie szybszy?
Nikomu nie zapaliła się czerwona lampka jak zobaczył nazwę URL'a? "Bibliotecapleyades" - mówi samo za siebie Wink
sonic3

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:38, 14 Lut '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ja już się wypowiedziałem na ten temat tutaj: viewpost.php?p=70671

Jestem zwolennikiem rdzennych wartości New Age, a obecnie trudno zdefiniować ludziom czym ten ruch jest, ponieważ zostało za dużo przeinaczonych wiadomości puszczonych w obieg, tak jak robi się to z wszystkim co prowadzi do pozytywnej polaryzacji.
Ruch ten narodził się z potrzeby powrotu do humanitarnych wartości i jego idee idą w sprzeczności z tym co robią elity.
Czym NA nie jest na pewno:
- Niema nic wspólnego z okultyzmem, okultyzm wiąże się z zwiększaniem swoich wpływów koszem innych. Można powiedzieć, że okultyzm to czarna magia, negatywna strona polaryzacji.
- Nie narzuca nam żadnego systemu religijnego, możesz wierzyć w co zechcesz i miej świadomość tego, że religie zostały stworzone po to aby zniewalać umysł.
- Nie jest religią, jest ruchem społecznym, który przyjmuje zgoła odmienne wartości za wzór, które nie są zbyt popularne w dzisiejszym świecie.
- Niema, żadnego podziału na klasy wszyscy są równi i mają takie samo prawo do wolności umysłu. Moje prawa kończą się tam gdzie zaczynają twoje.
- Nie jest ruchem z centralizowanym, istnieją różne grupy, ale tutaj nie możemy mieć pewności kim one na prawdę są. Tutaj chodzi o coś innego, aby każda osoba żyjąca na świecie otworzyła swój umysł i swoje serca, a nie gdzieś przynależała.
- Symbolika jest czymś nieistotnym i może być używana, jeżeli ktoś potrzebuje symbolów.
Ja jestem zwolennikiem wyzbycia się z otoczenia wszelkich symbolów to jest nam w ogóle niepotrzebne, symbole są często hamulcami w rozwoju. Trzeba do dostrzec nie są one do niczego potrzebne, to tylko słowa. Ludzkość umówiła się, że symbole będą pełnić jakieś funkcje ale nie jest to fundamentem niczego np. krzysz w kosciele katolickim to tak na prawdę jego logo.
- Nie jest to buddyzm ani jego odłam, jest to zbiór wartości pozytywnych jednostek, aby nakreślić ogólną drogę ku pozytywnemu rozwojowi.

- Celem ruchu jest przypomnienie nam wszystkim wartości które są najważniejsze jak humanitaryzm, miłość.

Świetnym przykładem czym nie jest NewAge jest Projekt Cheops, toż to pieprzenie farmazonów jest i odwracanie uwagi na na prawdę ważne sprawy jakie się teraz dzieją na świecie wywoływane przez elity.
Najprościej ujmując jest to ruch hipisowski w wersji 2.0, era wodnika dalej jest uważana za czas gdy ludzie się opamiętają i zaczną używać swojej mądrości do czynienia dobra.
W skrócie chodzi o pełne wyzwolenie umysłu z systemów wierzeń i przekonań, nikomu nie podlegasz i możesz wierzyć w co tylko zechcesz chcesz, bo najważniejsze są wartości humanitarne czt. miłość.

Ponieważ NA niema sztywno nakreślonych zasad inni, którzy nie rozumieją idei ruchu, robią to przez co powstaje zupełnie zakrzywiony obraz i myślę, że liderem w niszczeniu obrazu własnowierstwa jest KK, który bardzo się obawia idei wolnego umysłu.
Jasne, że NWO może się posłużyć NA do swoich celów tak jak i innymi dziwacznymi teoriami, bo jest to open source i mogą trochę zmieniać zasady z centralizować je, wprowadzić okultyzm i odwrócić polaryzacje. A mimo to dalej będą mówić na to New Age, dla mnie to bardziej Dark NA Evil or Very Mad
Pamiętacie co symbolizuje masońska czarno biała podłoga, wymieszanie dobra ze złem, tak aby ludzie nie wiedzieli już co jest dobre, a co złe.
W jedności siła nie w budowanych murach!!!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Aqua

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 20:38, 14 Lut '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

sonic3 napisał:
[...]Pamiętacie co symbolizuje masońska czarno biała podłoga, wymieszanie dobra ze złem, tak aby ludzie nie wiedzieli już co jest dobre, a co złe.

Z punktu widzenia New Age czarno biała podłoga symbolizuje dualizm, Yin i Yang, pierwastek męski i żeński, ciemność i jasność, albo jak w Kymatica Ben stwierdził materię i wibrację. Generalnie dobro i zło to koncepcje wprowadzone dla szarych, zwykłych ludzi - owiec. Koncepcje, które tak naprawdę nie istnieją, tak samo jak prawo, normy społeczne i narzucana nam moralność - więzienie dla naszego umysłu.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Religie, wiara, okultyzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: