W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

Świadek wybuchów w WTC popełnia "samobójstwo"  
Znalazłeś na naszym forum temat podobny do tego? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
7 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Odsłon: 2495
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Rivera

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 22:48, 08 Wrz '08   Temat postu: Świadek wybuchów w WTC popełnia "samobójstwo" Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com/2008/09/key-911-witness-commits-suicide.html

Cytat:
'The Daily News reported yesterday that Kenny Johannemann - a key witness in the WTC 9/11 bombings - recently committed suicide.

I call him a key witness because in spite of aggressive prodding from reporters about "the planes," he clearly called what happened on the upper floors of the World Trade Center "explosions."

More important, Johannemann reported a massive explosion in the basement of one of the Twin Towers and rescuing someone who received full body burns from an explosion that took place at the base - not the top - of the building. (The Daily News obscured this part of the story in their report today.)

The suicide note purportedly left by Johannemann stated that he had "lost friends and family" over "his drinking" which the letter attributes to his depression since 9/11.Here is the entire text of the note as reported in the Daily News:

"The reason I killed myself was 'cause I was getting evicted and can't handle homelessness. I was also very depressed since 9/11. I've been drinking way too much and it's ruined my life. I've lost friends and family over drinking and I'm very lonely. There is nothing left for me to be happy about other than my cat. Sounds weird, but it's true. I just wanted to say I'm sorry 2 any people I ever hurt in my life. I really was a good person when I wasn't drinking. I hope people remember that. Goodbye!!!Kenny Johannemann"

I wonder if the person who wrote this suicide note bothered to spend any time listening to Johannemann speak. Johannemann had a large extended family and large social network which, according to his cousin Gerald Maya, universally held him in high regard. Maya had offered him a place to live.

You have to ask yourself two thing:

1. Would a man shoot himself in the head because he faced eviction when he had a family and social safety net like that?

2. Would someone as well spoken as Johannemann demonstrated himself to be on live TV, write a suicide note that sounds more like a teen aged boy's text message than a grown man's final testament?

Keep in mind that there are other people, more visible than Johannemann, who are actively telling the same story he did in public venues. You can bet that Johannemann's "suicide" has sent them a message loud and clear about their safety or lack of it. In case you were concerned about them, these eye witnesses are alive and well'

Brasscheck TV

waha123

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 13:23, 09 Wrz '08   Temat postu: Re: Świadek wybuchów w WTC popełnia "samobójstwo" Odpowiedz z cytatem

Widocznie nie nawdychał się "pyłu" ( 100% tabeli mendelejewa) i nie umarł "naturalnie już w 2003 albo 2004 tak jak inni....na to co w czarnobylu
WTC jak widać "szkodzi nie tylko płucom" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
waha123

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:25, 10 Wrz '08   Temat postu: Re: Świadek wybuchów w WTC popełnia "samobójstwo" Odpowiedz z cytatem

Rivera napisał:
http://dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com/2008/09/key-911-witness-commits-suicide.html

Cytat:
'The Daily News reported yesterday that Kenny Johannemann - a key witness in the WTC 9/11 bombings - recently committed suicide.

I call him a key witness because in spite of aggressive prodding from reporters about "the planes," he clearly called what happened on the upper floors of the World Trade Center "explosions."

More important, Johannemann reported a massive explosion in the basement of one of the Twin Towers and rescuing someone who received full body burns from an explosion that took place at the base - not the top - of the building. (The Daily News obscured this part of the story in their report today.)

The suicide note purportedly left by Johannemann stated that he had "lost friends and family" over "his drinking" which the letter attributes to his depression since 9/11.Here is the entire text of the note as reported in the Daily News:

"The reason I killed myself was 'cause I was getting evicted and can't handle homelessness. I was also very depressed since 9/11. I've been drinking way too much and it's ruined my life. I've lost friends and family over drinking and I'm very lonely. There is nothing left for me to be happy about other than my cat. Sounds weird, but it's true. I just wanted to say I'm sorry 2 any people I ever hurt in my life. I really was a good person when I wasn't drinking. I hope people remember that. Goodbye!!!Kenny Johannemann"

I wonder if the person who wrote this suicide note bothered to spend any time listening to Johannemann speak. Johannemann had a large extended family and large social network which, according to his cousin Gerald Maya, universally held him in high regard. Maya had offered him a place to live.

You have to ask yourself two thing:

1. Would a man shoot himself in the head because he faced eviction when he had a family and social safety net like that?

2. Would someone as well spoken as Johannemann demonstrated himself to be on live TV, write a suicide note that sounds more like a teen aged boy's text message than a grown man's final testament?

Keep in mind that there are other people, more visible than Johannemann, who are actively telling the same story he did in public venues. You can bet that Johannemann's "suicide" has sent them a message loud and clear about their safety or lack of it. In case you were concerned about them, these eye witnesses are alive and well'

Brasscheck TV

Ponieważ uznałem, że tekst jest szczególnie ważny w "ramach prac społecznych im. forum prawda" wrzucam w wolnym tłumaczeniu mam nadzieję, ze z sensem Laughing

Cytat:
The Daily News poinformowała wczoraj: Johannemann Kenny ( kluczowy świadek w sprawie wybuchów w WTC 9/11) - dopiero co popełnione samobójstwo.

Nazywam go kluczowym świadkiem, ponieważ pomimo agresywnego szturchania reporterów od " samolotów", on jasno nazwał to co zdarzyło się na wyższych piętrach Światowego Handlowego Centrum- "eksplozje."

Co zasługuje na uwagę, Johannemann poinformował o ogromnej eksplozji w piwnicy jednej z Bliźniaczych Wież i uratowaniu kogoś, kto doznał oparzeń całego ciała od eksplozji, która miała miejsce w niższym miejscu - nie szczytowym - budynku. ( The Daily News dzisiaj "ściemniła" tę część historii w swoim sprawozdaniu)

Notatka samobójstwa rzekomo sporządzona przez Johannemanna stwierdza, że miał on "stracić przyjaciół i rodzinę" przez "jego picie" które to w liście określone zostało, jako główna przyczyna depresji od 9/11.Tutaj jest cały tekst notatki opublikowanej w The Daily News:

"Powód, dla którego zabiłem się to to, że zostałem poddany eksmisji i nie mogłem poradzić sobie ze swoją bezdomnością. Byłem również bardzo przygnębiony od czasu 9/11. Piję zbyt dużo i to zrujnowało moje życie. Zgubiłem przyjaciół i rodzinę przez picie i jestem bardzo samotny. To nie jest dla mnie nic nowego,"pójść śladem szczęścia innym niż mój kot". Brzmi niesamowicie, ale to jest prawda.Chciałem tylko powiedzieć: przepraszam ludzi, których kiedykolwiek skrzywdziłem w swoim życiu. Naprawdę byłem dobrą osobą kiedy nie piłem. Spodziewam się, że ludzie to pamiętają. Do widzenia!!!Johannemann Kenny"

Zastanawiam się, czy osoba, która napisała tę "samobójczą notatkę" przeszkodziła w posłuchaniu tego, co(jeszcze dodatkowo) Johannemann miał do powiedzenia. Johannemann miał dużą rodzinę i duże zabezpieczenie społeczne, co wg. jego kuzynki Mai czyniło go powszechnie godnym zaufania. Maja zaoferowała mu pełną pomoc.

Musisz spytać o dwie rzeczy:

1.Czy człowiek strzela sobie w głowę, ponieważ stanął "wobec eksmisji", kiedy ma rodzinę i socjal.?

2. Czy ktoś taki, mówiący jak Johannemann, demonstrując się na żywo w TV, spożądza notatkę o samobójstwie, która " dzwięczy w uszach jak tekst nastolatka" a nie jak końcowy testament dorosłego człowieka?

Zapamiętaj , że są inni ludzie, bardziej widoczni niż Johannemann, którzy aktywnie mówią tę samą historię, którą on uczynił publicznym miejscem rozprawy. Możesz założyć się, że "samobójstwo" Johannemanna "wysłało im wiadomość głośno i jasno"- o ich bezpieczeństwie albo jego braku . W przypadku gdybyś zaniepokoił się o nich, ci naoczni świadkowie są wciąż żywi i mają się dobrze'

Brasscheck TV
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
DrabikPany

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 21:25, 10 Wrz '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Nie wiem co o tym myśleć Confused Ale to nie pierwsze takie "samobójstwo" osób związanych z innym 9/11........
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Wojny i terroryzm Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: