W razie awarii sprawdź t.me/prawda2info

The 9/11 Chronicles Part 1: Truth Rising  
Podobne tematy
Zapomniane ofiary 11 września 4
Nowy Film "9/11 Chronicles" - czas działać 10
Znalazłeś na naszym forum inny podobny temat? Kliknij tutaj!
Ocena:
8 głosów
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Odsłon: 3679
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:08, 09 Lip '08   Temat postu: The 9/11 Chronicles Part 1: Truth Rising Odpowiedz z cytatem

Większość słyszała już o nowym filmie Alexa Jonesa.
Tradycyjnie zapodam go jednak w osobnym temacie.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9153741586264750761
Lepsza jakość: torrent do wersji DivX 1GB

Dobry film - Alexa mało widać Smile
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Voltar

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:31, 09 Lip '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

świetny koncept:

TRUTH RISING: The 9/11 Chronicles Part 6

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Twardyrpg

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 11:31, 27 Lip '08   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bimi kiedy napisy polskie beda ??
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
pepe

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 10:12, 23 Sty '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ożywiam temat i ponawiam nieśmiało zapytanie ... jak daleko są napisy do tego filmu i czy ktoś ciężko nad nimi pracuje? ... pozdrawiam
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 17:45, 12 Lis '09   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

a'propos tego filmu - wczorajszy news z guardiana:

Cytat:
9/11's delayed legacy: cancer for many of the rescue workers

A spate of recent deaths of New York police and fire officers who took part in the emergency operation at Ground Zero after the 9/11 attacks has heightened fears that it could be the start of a delayed epidemic of cancer-related illness.

Five firefighters and police officers, all of whom were involved in the rescue and clear-up at the site of the collapsed Twin Towers, have died of cancer in the past three months, the oldest being 44. Three died last month within a four-day period.

Those three were Robert Grossman, a Harlem-based police officer who spent several weeks at the emergency site and died of a brain tumour aged 41; fellow police officer Cory Diaz, 37; and firefighter Richard Mannetta, 44.

In addition, John McNamara, a 44-year-old firefighter, died in September; and Renee Dunbar, a police officer in her late 30s, died in August.

... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/11/cancer-new-york-rescuers
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 19:40, 31 Lip '11   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cancer-stricken Ground Zero worker Edgar Galvis has finally received a compensation check -- for zero dollars.

The 51-year-old Queens man, who suffered sinus problems and then throat cancer after months of removing toxic debris from the World Financial Center, was relieved to get a check in the mail for his court settlement with Merrill Lynch, whose offices he had cleaned.

But he was stunned when he saw the amount: $0.00.

His award had been $10,005, but his lawyers at the firm Worby, Groner, Edelman & Napoli Bern lopped off $2,579 for unitemized legal expenses.

Then they took a 33.3 percent fee of $2,124.

They also subtracted $352, a fee to the lawyer who referred him.

The remaining $4,950 was withheld for unspecified "liens," the letter says. Galvis thinks this was repayment of workers' compensation for aid.

"I have hit rock bottom," said Galvis, who is jobless and $30,000 in debt. "I was expecting a check, and you can imagine how I felt when I opened it. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a joke."

reszta: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queen.....z1ThEaW5LQ
Powrót do góry
Bimi
Site Admin

Post zebrał 0.000 mBTC

PostWysłany: 12:25, 07 Lut '12   Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hundreds of 9/11 cops diagnosed with cancer

The terrorist attack on the World Trade Center took the lives of 23 NYPD officers who responded to the scene that day.

In the decade since though, the number of cops that have died from cancer is more than double that number, and the link, experts say, is astounding.

Before the 9/11 tragedy, an average of six NYPD cops filed claims for cancer-related disability each year. Around 12,000 men and women were dispatched to Ground Zero on September 11, and a decade down the road, the number of annual cancer claims has nearly tripled. Today there around 16 police officers each year in New York that are applying for cancer-related disability insurance, and the statistic has some saying that it is more than a coincidence.

In all, 297 cops that came to the scene of the September 11 terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan have been diagnosed with cancer since late 2001. 56 of them have passed away from their illnesses and the average age of diagnosis is only 44 years old. Less than half of that number — 23 police officers — were actually killed on the scene at Ground Zero.

The latest numbers come after a just-released study was published out of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, and they say that the number of cancer deaths in the last decade is growing in “astronomical numbers.”

“Men and women are dying from Sept. 11 exposure and they need to be taken care of,” PBA President Patrick Lynch tells 1010 WINS. “On September 11, without question, our members responded and served.Now, they’re faced with nothing but questions as to where their cancer came from. It’s common sense, young men and women diagnosed with exotic cancers – it came from a toxic cloud on Sept. 11.”

czytaj dalej: http://rt.com/usa/news/cops-cancer-nyc-911-649/
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Prawda2.Info -> Forum -> Multimedia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: